you complete me - justin

I was alone in my room, reading all the tweets and the comments about me on Twitter and Instagram.

"Why do u like her she's fat and ugly?"
"I hate her so much she doesn't deserve to be with justin !!"
"Look at the way he's looking at her! He should be with her!!"
"She's not worth it."

What did I do to them, I know I'm far from being perfect, I always knew that he deserved someone better, I didn't need those comments to see it on my own. I don't deserve to be with him, he has to date a beautiful girl, definitely not someone like me. I never knew what he founded attractive about me, I was no size 0, I had a curvy body, I wasn't tall like models, I was more like "lucky you, you can do this rollercoasters" type. But he kept telling me, "you're beautiful, I  love you", even thought I still feel like a charity thing rather than a girlfriend, sometimes I think he only goes out with me because he has pity for me, he deserves so much better. I could feel my eyes getting blurry and a few tears escaped.

justin bieber's point of view

I came back from a stressing day at work, I just want to find y/n and cuddle with her, I missed her so much. I walked into our room shouting  but stopped dead into my track " Bab- baby are you okay?" I saw her puffy eyes looking at her phone. I hated seeing her like that, she deserves nothing but happiness. 

"I'm okay." She said as she put her phone away. "Just my allergies." but I could definitely through her lies. "Hm hm, you don't have any allergies y/n, give me your phone."
"No, I don't want to Justin, and I do have allergies." "First of all, it wasn't a question and second of all since when, y/n I can read you like a book, I'm not that stupid" I said as I took her phone, she was reading the comments section, I looked at her with pain written all over my face, her head was hanging low. Why are they so mean to her, if they are truly my fans, they should respect the one I love. The one I cherish everyday.

"Baby look at me, don't read that they are just jealous of you, you are perfect and beautiful, smart, I could go all day but if they don't see it, it doesn't matter what truly matters it's that I love you more than anything, you are the only person that I need in this world. It's us against them." She looks up to me, still with puffy eyes but with her beautiful smile, that I love seeing everyday.

"Justin Drew Bieber, I love you." And as she says those three words, I could feel my heart beating faster and falling all over again.  "I love you more baby girl." I said leaning and kissing her on the lips.

//