Notice me 4 - Peter Parker

"I'm going to text you my address and the time, you tell everybody to bring everything that they need, alright. You are stupid, you wait for my instruction, I'll bring you Spiderman, don't you worry." I hung up.

Everything was ready, He was going to pick me up at 7pm, we were going to eat and everything and when he would kiss me, they will put him to sleep. They had a guy in the other building with a sniper, and when my phone will ring, it would mean that he shot him.

The only thing that wasn't ready, was my outfit, I needed to be decent, It's still a date. Peter is a good guy, and every single day he was being nice or funny or even stupid, I fell for him, typical, but I also remind myself that it was because of him, my life was like this, so I pushed my feeling away, and I wanted to punch this bastard, he has to pay for what he did.

I left my door key for the others so they could stay in my apartment waiting for us.

  Peter took me this Italian restaurant, he was being a gentleman during all night, we started walking, our hands kept touching each other, so I took it and smiled at him. I could see his eyes light up.

We arrived in front of my door.

"So, it's my door, it was a great night, Peter, thank you for everything." We were still hands in hands. Cliché I know. "I need to ask you something?" he said and biting his lips. Here it comes. "Why did you lie?", it wasn't the question I was expecting.

"Wha-at d-do you mean?" I say stuttering, well it's a first.

"Y/n, I know your dad died a long time ago, I just didn't want to ask." I dropped his hands.

"How did you know, it wasn't on the news and I wasn't even on the same school as you;" I said, getting irritated

"I know because I was here, I saw everything y/n, I tried to stop him, the police wanted to shoot him and I told them I had everything under control. He said he didn't want to kill anyone, that he only needed money to save your sister. But when they thought he was going to shoot, they shot him twice."

"fuck it wasn't supposed to be like this, and I saw his body, they were only one shot with his body, you took a bullet for him." he nodded, he tried reaching for me hands, but I stepped back.

"I'm sorry peter" my phone vibrated in my Pocket.

"wh--"