Ten cut. || JustinB

One cut, two cut, three cut. I could feel the blood running down my arm. I know I promised to Justin to never cut again but I can't. How do you feel when you loose your mother the day of your birth. How do you feel when you hear your sister tell you that you killed our mother. I know how it feels and I just want to die. Justin was keeping me alive, if I die I know he will be okay, he will find a perfect woman, he will continue his life. Seven cut, eight cut, nine cut. My head is so dizzy.

Justin Bieber

I'm back home, I can't wait to see y/n I was working hard lately so I wanted to take her out tonight. I can't see her, maybe she's in our room. Uhm nope she's not here but I can see light in the bathroom.

"Babe I'm home." I say while opening the bathroom door.

"Y/n..." I could feel the tears in my eyes. I was looking at her arm.

"You didn't, please tell me it's not what I think please no. Y/n I love you, I love you with all my heart, I told you all the haters said that shit just because they are jealous, they are jealous of you. Everytime you cut yourself, it's hurting me, it's my fault because I can't protect the girl I love." I said rushing and taking her.

"Justin, I love you and I'm sorry."

Ten cut.

❁❁❁