144 『Narrative』

"SANAAAAAAAA" Momo shouted as soon as she saw Sana lying down on hospital bed. Momo decided to go back with Mina after knowing Sana's condition. It only took an hour for them to arrive.

Tzuyu contacted Momo and told her that Sana got confined because of sudden attack of anemia. Momo wants to scold Tzuyu because Sana got drained like that because of her but she just let it pass.

"Sana" Mina called up and both of them gathered around to hug Sana. Momo started crying out loud while looking at her bestfriend.

Sana woke up and she didn't expect to see Momo and Mina infront of her.

"I'm not dead. Stop crying like that" Sana replied as she hug the two.

"Aww, I miss you both. Did you really travel here for me?" Sana said and she began to cry just like Momo.

"Ofcourse. I miss you too" Mina replied. It's been a long time since the last time they saw each other.

"I'm glad the green alien called me up" Momo whispered to Sana. After that, she glared at Tzuyu who's now walking away.

"Tell me what to do to that girl" Momo exclaimed. Sana just smiled weakly that made Momo's eyebrows furrowed.

"Let her sleep" Sana replied.

"She didn't sleep?" Mina asked and Sana nodded her head. Momo was about to react but Sana spoke.

"We didn't talk" Sana admitted. Momo pouted as she pat Sana's shoulder. She's not the brokenhearted one but she can feel her pain.

"Don't worry, you will find someone who truly deserves you and your feelings" Mina said that made Sana gasps. She doesn't know why Mina knows what's happening since they don't usually talk.

"I told her everything. We also talked about it with Chaeng and Dahyun" Momo said as she make a peace sign.

"Where's your girlfriend, Mina?" Sana curiously asked. She wants to change the topic since she doesn't want to cry anymore.

"Wait. Can you help me go to the bathroom?" Sana said and they helped her stand out of bed. Vomiting had weakened Sana that's why they caress her back to make her feel better.

"Are you pregnant?" Momo asked and Sana started coughing.

"What the heck are you talking about?" Sana asked that made Momo laugh.

"Maybe with Hansol's child, right. Oh wait, he doesn't have balls"

"No way. It's the effect of the meds and I never did that with guys" Sana said that made Momo and Mina look at each other. Their eyes are talking and they are thinking the same thing.

"Did Tzuyu freaking touch you?" Momo asked and Sana didn't answer her. Momo's blood is boiling and she just wants to slap Tzuyu right now.

Momo was about to walk away to find Tzuyu but Sana held her wrist to stop her.

"I let her do that. It's not her fault" Sana said and Momo can't help but hug Sana once again.

"She doesn't deserve you" Momo said and Mina continued to caress Sana's back.

***

"Tzuyu" Dahyun squeezed Tzuyu's cheeks because fell asleep while sitting at the waiting area.

"Hmm" she groaned.

"You're trending. Some people said they only want to help last night but you shouted at them. Is that true?" Dahyun curiously asked as she pinch Tzuyu's ears.

"They are shading you right now" she said. She scrolled down the tweets and it's all about Sana and Tzuyu.

"I don't want anyone to touch Sana. That's all" she replied and Dahyun tickled her.

"Stop. I'm sleepy" Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung gave her a cup of coffee.

"We should go inside. I want you to meet my girlfriend" Chaeng suggested but Tzuyu shook her head.

"Tell them I will pay the bills. I should go home now" She said and left the two there. They don't know why Tzuyu looks mad right now.

"Maybe she's not in the mood" Dahyun said

"It's because of you. You teased her" Chaeng retorted and Dahyun pointed herself.

"Why me?"

"I don't know either" Chaeng said and both of them just shrug their shoulders.

Both of them went inside the room and Mina finally introduced Chaeyoung to Sana. Same goes to Momo even though they've met already.

"Tzuyu said she will pay the hospital bills" Dahyun whispered to Momo.

"No way. I will do that"

"What is it?" Mina asked.

"I mean Mina will do that. She's rich hehe" Momo chuckled. Mina look so confused that's why Chaeng also whispered what Tzuyu said.

"What is it?" Sana also asked. She's wondering why they are whispering to each other.

"Nothing" all of them replied.