92 『Narrative』

They went to buy outside and some people gathered around to have a picture with Tzuyu. It's a good idea that her manager is with them to stop the commotion and let Tzuyu have her personal space.

"You're so famous" Sana said as she handed out an icecream to Tzuyu. Tzuyu started laughing while holding the ice cream saxophone cone.

"This looks like penos" Tzuyu whispered to Sana.

"Stop saying that word. I don't even know that" Sana exclaimed.

"It's from your dictionary though. I should upload this on my IG story" Tzuyu said as she take a picture of the ice cream saxophone.

@choutzuyu IG Story :

"It's my first time to go out and eat streetfoods" Tzuyu admitted while looking around

"It's my first time to go out and eat streetfoods" Tzuyu admitted while looking around. Sana handed her French fry corndog and Tzuyu is so satisfied with the taste.

"I love this" Tzuyu said while chewing the food. Sana is watching her and she can't help but smile again.

"Taste this" Sana said and feed her with the old fashioned sugar candy or what they call poppgi.

"Do you like it?" Sana asked and Tzuyu nodded her head.

"It's yummy" Tzuyu said as she lean closer to whisper something on Sana's ear. "But I think your lips is yummier than this" she added.

Sana glared at her and quickly moved away to buy another set of foods. Tzuyu just followed her and Tzuyu's manager is busy looking at the people around them.

Sana gave her cotton candy but Tzuyu just tasted it.

"Are you going to give me diabetes?" Tzuyu complained.

"I just want you to taste everything here" Sana said, paying for their food.

They end up strolling and enjoying the day together.