126 『Narrative』

["Do I look like an idiot?"] Tzuyu asked on the other line. She's using a wireless earphones to talk to Sana. She attended an event and she was chosen to become judge.

"Nope. You're cute" Sana replied while watching her on TV.

["How are you? It's been three days"] Tzuyu asked, keeping her position straight while watching the participant dance on the stage.

"So fine. You should pay attention to the dancer" Sana suggested while looking at the dancer. They focused the camera to Tzuyu and she's not watching the show. Sana just laugh while watching her.

["What the heck, Dylan"] Tzuyu complained when Dylan took the wireless earphones away from her ear.

["Hi Sana"] Dylan greeted and now they are arguing.

"Hello. The show is live. You two should watch the contestant"

["Greet her Sanapenos"] Tzuyu said to Dylan. Dylan just furrowed his eyebrows thinking about the meaning of what Tzuyu said.

["Hi Sanapenos"] He waved his hand and Sana clearly saw Tzuyu laughing beside him.

Dylan gave back the wireless earphones and Tzuyu is trying hide her face while laughing.

"Now you look like an idiot, Chou Tzuyu" Sana exclaimed. Sana just watch Tzuyu laugh and she can't help but smile on her bed while hugging the life size teddy bear.

"Can you please stop laughing?"

["I left a gift"]

"What gift? I already have the teddy bear here"

["I put it on your closet the other day"]

Sana opened her closet while Tzuyu is giving her comment to the contestant even though she didn't actually watch it.

"CHOU TZUYU" Sana shouted when she saw the gift that she's been talking about.

["Do you miss my fingers?"] she whispered.

["Wear that and you'll be on clouds. You can talk to clouds now"] she teased Sana once again by giving her a vibrating underwear.

"I will never wear it"

["Atleast it's not penos"]

"I hate you"

["Hahahaha"]

["Wait"]

The call ended because the director of the show caught Tzuyu talking while the show is on going that's why they ask her to turn it off.