145 『Narrative』

Another night in the hospital, looking at door, still waiting for someone to come in. Momo and Mina are sitting on the couch. Both of them fell asleep, leaning their heads close to each other because they are also tired when they rush to travel in Korea just to visit Sana.

The nurse came in to check how many milliliters of dextrose left before they discharge Sana out of the hospital.

"Why are you still awake?" The nurse asked as she fix the position of Sana's hand because it's bleeding from the needle inserted inside.

"I just can't sleep" Sana replied but she's actually waiting for Tzuyu to come in.

"Do you want to take sleeping pills or something?" The nurse asked and Sana just shook her head to say no. She noticed Sana's puffy eyes and runny nose that's why she decided to give some medical advice.

"Okay then. You should take a rest now. Please refrain from crying  because it will drain you more. You will never go out of the hospital if you're like that" The nurse said and tapped Sana's shoulder.

"Thank you" Sana replied.

Sana stared at the ceiling, remembering what happened last night. She asked Tzuyu to hug her the whole night even though it hurts. They didn't even bother to talk to each other but the way Tzuyu takes care of her makes her think that the latter truly cares for her. She thought Tzuyu will stay with her the whole time now that she's sick but she only stayed for a day and on the next day, she doesn't care anymore.

Sana opened her Instagram and visited Cheng Xiao's account. She stalked the account and the latest update is telling to the public that Tzuyu and her are in a relationship. She also check her twitter account and Tzuyu is trending right now.

"Sleep now, Sana. She will not comeback anymore" Momo suddenly woke up and saw Sana crying again. She fix Mina's position on the couch and sat beside Sana's bed.

"I'm sorry. I just can't help it. This hurts more than a thousand punch"

"Do you want to comeback to Japan with us?" Momo asked as she help Sana wipe her tears.

"I don't know"

"Just tell us, okay?" Momo said as she take the phone away from Sana.

"Should I block them?" Momo asked and Sana nodded her head.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes please"