64 『Narrative』

They finished filming the scene at the bar and they move out to the other location.

"You can sing, right?" Tzuyu asked Sana.

"Yeah"

"Can I hear your voice?" Tzuyu suggested then Sana started singing some random songs.

"I like it. Sing the first verse and this verse. We'll sing the chorus together" Tzuyu pointed out the lyrics paper.

"Are you sure about that?" Sana asked.

"I'm serious. Use the recorded song as a guide and then we'll record it together soon. Let them edit the music video"

After that little discussion, they filmed the first scene where Sana is fighting with her aunt as she packs her stuff to leave the house. And then Tzuyu came to fetch her.

They rest for awhile while waiting for the crew to fix their tools.

"My head hurts so bad" Sana said while rubbing her head.

"Should I massage it?" Tzuyu asked. She was surprised when Sana nodded her head.

"Okay then. Lay down your head on my lap" Tzuyu said. Sana laid her head on Tzuyu's lap while closing her eyes.

Tzuyu massaged Sana's head slowly. Sana opened her eyes to look at Tzuyu's face.

"You're sweating" Sana said as she wipe Tzuyu's sweat at the side of her head.

"It's hot" Tzuyu replied. Tzuyu asked herself why she's acting like this to her when she can actually say something like 'it's because you're hot'

"WOAH" Dylan reacted while looking at them.

"Let's go now. Stop flirting" he said while crossing his arms.

They went to the next location to film another scene on the road. Tzuyu will drive the car and they will act like a run-away, enjoying every moment together.

Then the car almost crash into something and the car stopped working. They walked, run and clinging onto each other in the road, waiting for some vehicle to pass by.

After a few minutes of filming that scene, they will take a scene where Tzuyu will jump into the back of a pick-up track and drag Sana with her.

Sana is so clumsy to run fast and she can't do the scene that's why they exchange places.

They stared at each other in the car and the driver noticed them. Dylan acted as a driver, he stopped the car and shouted at them. But then, the two girls are very pretty. He started liking Sana and let her enter the car. Sana decides to stay in the car, leaving a confused and worried Tzuyu behind.

Then they filmed Tzuyu walking alone at the side of the road.

"Here comes the kiss" Dylan said.

"Sana will unexpectedly runs back to you and then kiss. The end" Dylan instructed to Tzuyu.

"What kind of kiss?" Tzuyu asked while biting her nail.

"Whatever kiss you want" he said while smirking.

"I like that. Kiss me Sana" Tzuyu said.

"Huh?"

"I said kiss me" Tzuyu said without looking at her.

"You will run back to me and then kiss me" she instructed.

"Director Chou Tzuyu?" Dylan chuckled. "Alright, let's do it" Dylan shouted as he signaled the cameraman to get read.

"Wait" Tzuyu said.

"Put your right arm around my nape and your left hand around my face" Tzuyu said to Sana.

"What kind of kiss?" Sana also asked.

"Just go with the flow" Tzuyu replied and she nodded her head.

They started fixing everything before the shoot starts. Camera started rolling and Dylan signaled Sana to start running.

Sana run towards Tzuyu but she stopped when Tzuyu was about to grab her.

"I'm anxious though" Sana said while raising her right hand.

"We're not going to pay for you if you can't do the kissing scene" Dylan joked around as he made an eye contact with Tzuyu.

"Yeah" Tzuyu replied.

"Panic attack. Need to call 911" Sana said as she walk back to her location. Tzuyu and Dylan laughed at her cute action.

They started to film the scene again, Sana took the scene seriously. She runs back and threw her bag as she grab Tzuyu's nape to kiss her.

Tzuyu was shocked with the kiss as she slowly hold Sana's back, rubbing her waist slightly as the kiss went deeper.

They pulled away for a second then Dylan shouted "Continue and lie down on the ground. Don't ruin the scene"

They kissed as they slowly lie down on the ground just like what Dylan said.

"THIS MUSIC VIDEO WILL SHOOK SOUTH KOREA" Dylan clapped slowly as he shout "Cut"

Sana got carried away with the kiss that she even bit Tzuyu's lower lip when they are about to pull away.

"That hurts, baby" Tzuyu whispered.

"Sorry"

Source/Reference of the MV :
'What I Need' by Hayley Kiyoko ft. Kehlani