Past of the Knight and Crocodile

"What gives. Why can't we hit him!" Shouts one of Kokabiel's underlings as his magic goes right through Crocodile.

However, instead of being damaged, Crocodile's body turns to sand allows the attacks to go right through him and then his body just reforms.

Taking a step forward he slashes forward with a sand blade and the fallen angels that are struck begin to dry up. Their skin wrinkled and chapped as if they hadn't had any form of water in years.

"This man is a monster!" One fallen angel shouts. However, a bullet is put between his eyes and he falls to the ground dead.

"Nice shooting Riza," Crocodile says with a puff of smoke.

Using camouflage magic a blonde woman is taking shots at the fallen angels from afar.

"Thanks, but do you really think we can handle all of them?" Riza asks

"Don't know, but I need to repay my debts to that bastard. Damn him for being so kind." Crocodile says as he takes a cover off his hook hand to reveal a hook with holes leaking purple smoke.

(With Artorias)

With a single swing of his greatsword, mutiple devils are cut into two. Artorias then spins around and blocks a blast of magic with his shield. Then slashing down he cuts another devil in two.

"This man is insane!" On devil soldier shouts

"How is a human so strong!" Another devil shouts

"He's no normal human. This man fought against the abyss and won once but fell the other time." Rizevim says before firing his own magic at Artorias

Blocking once again Artorias is forced by the sheer power behind the spell.

"I'm just wondering how you're back. If my memory os corrected you were swallowed by the abyss years ago." Rizevim days to the wolf knight.

"Swallowed I was but someone came to my aid," Artorias explains

(Flashback)

Astral walks float down to the bottom of the dark hole and look around.

"So this is the heart of the abssy. That should mean Manis should be around." Astral says.

Soon a large fist comes down out of the darkness and Astral dodges with little trouble.

"Ah, there you are. I will make this quick for I know your upbringing was out of your control." Astral says as he looks at the monstrous figure in front of him.

" Astral says as he looks at the monstrous figure in front of him