Sequel Chapter Four: More Wedding Planning

I know i kind of messed up the last chapter with the whole babies being a few weeks old so i changed it to two months if you didn't see that. But anyways, sorry for being stupid it slipped my mind and i just wanted to upload for you guys. Thanks to this lovely lady who pointed it out ^^^^ Enjoy <3

Aria POV

'Thanks for keeping me company while Harry is at the interview, I said while we were driving in my van. I had to take it since we had Gracie, Aden, Harry and Darcy in the car. It was Gracie's first day in Kindergarden and she wasn't saying anything. I told her today would be a half day and i would come back to take her out since she's feeling neglected.

"No problem. I didn't want to be home alone either. And this play date is long overdue."

"How was the honeymoon?"

She grabbed my arm that was closest to her. I just laughed. "Oh my god Aria, it was amazing! I never thought he would take me half way across the world to every love sight possible! Paris, Rome....the whole nine."

I shook my head. Same old Affy. "Well I'm glad about that." I turned into the parking lot and parked the car. I got out on my side and went over to get Gracie. Her eyes looked sad and she didn't look too happy. I put her down at the bottom of the stairs. "If you don't want to do this, you don't have to. We can wait."

She shook her head, putting her hand on my cheek. "You promise you're coming back to get me?"

I nod my head. "Of course! And then we can go get some food and get your dress for mommy's wedding." Her eyes lit up and she instantly reached for my hand, dragging me inside. I stopped in front of her room, PS 22. I bent down once again to her level. "I love you." I pecked her on her forehead.

"Love you too." She kissed my cheek and ran inside. I signed her in and her teacher already knew i wanted to do half days since she was so young. Surprisingly, she let me do it.

"All set," Affy asked once i got back into the car. I nodded my head. I sighed, looked back at the remaining kids i had in the car and headed back to my house.

Gracie POV

"Alright boys and girls, we have a new student," the teacher said placing her hand on my shoulder. She looked old and smelled like coffee and mints. I scrunched up my nose. "This is Gracie Styles. I want you to welcome her."

"Hi Gracie," the class said in unison. Of course they were older than me but i was about as smart as them. Mommy said so. I just waved.

"Why don't you go over to where Madison is playing with the dolls?" I looked at where she was pointing and saw this girl who wasn't that much taller than me. She had blonde curly hair that fell to her back and she was wearing a pink skirt with a matching jumper. Before i knew it, Teacher had already walked me over to her. "Maddy?"

The girl snapped her head up. "Yes Miss O?"

"This is Gracie. Make her feel welcome?" Maddy nodded her head and soon the teacher left us alone to play.

"Gracie," she asked breaking the silence.

"I like to be called Gigi. My daddy calls me Gigi." Sass princess was out today. I didn't trust her much.

She only nodded. "My daddy died."

"I'm sorry." I instantly felt bad at how i told her my name.

"It's okay,'' she said handing me a doll to play with. I sat down on the carpet and started to brush her hair. "Mommy says daddy is always watching me." I only nodded. "Your last name sound familiar."

"Yes. My daddy is in a band as well as uncle Louis, uncle Niall, uncle Zayn and uncle Liam."

"My mommy listens to that band," she said taking her hand in mine. "Is your daddy Harry?" I nod. "My mommy is in love with your daddy."