Chapter Nine:Seriously Haz, What's Taking So Long?

Aria POV

"I can't believe you broke up with him over that," i screamed walking around my room with my hands in the air.  Sarah was sitting on my bed next to Affy comforting her.

"He doesn't need this in his life," Affy screamed back at me.

"Well maybe he would want to see his kid! Did you want it to grow up not knowing his father? Or questioning you about him? No child wants that!" Memories of my parents flooded my head. Of course I never shared memories with them. Justin, my brother told me everything about them before he left.

"Aria i-"

"It's okay." I started crying because i missed them, because I missed my brother, because i wanted what most people had; parents. Then i got a text from Harry.

From Haz: At the Hospital. Zayn has been missing for two days an then the hospital brought him in x

"Shit."

"What," Sarah and Affy said at the same time.

"We need to go to the hospital."

"For what?"

"Zayn's in there."

Affy POV

My world came crashing down when i heard those heart shattering words. Before I knew it, we were already at the hospital with the boys in Zayn's room. Even in a hospital gown he was stunning. His hair was messy but it was like sex hair which is a huge turn on. He had needles in arms as well as bandages. He was talking to someone, I'm guessing Liam but I couldn't stop staring at him.

Finally his eyes met mine which showed love, sorrow, worry, everything. "Affy." I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to him. I hugged him as tight as i could and he returned the favor.

"This is all my fault," I say while crying.

"Babe, it's okay," he said cupping my face.

"No! If i didn't break up with you, this would've never happened. I-"

"Babe, i'm fine."

I took his wrists in my hand. He winced at the pain. "This isn't fine."

He moved over on his bed motioning for me to lay with him. I did an he cuddled me to his chest. "It was just thoughts going through my head. I couldn't face the guys the way i was. So i hurt myself."

"All because of me."

"Not because of you."

"You're on suicide watch because of me!" I looked around the room now and everyone was gone. "I didn't mean to hurt you and trust me I didn't want to leave, but I had to."

"Why?" I wouldn't look at him. I couldn't. He lifted up my face and crashed his lips to mine before whispering in my ear. "You can tell me anything babe."

I sucked my breath in before saying "Zayn, I'm pregnant."

Aria POV

*One Month Later*

Even though Affy was nearly two months pregnant, she made me go along with her baby shopping. Her mom kicked her out once she found out and she's been living with me ever since. She never told Zayn about her getting kicked out because she didn't want him to worry.

"How bout this?" She held up a small blue onesie that had a football (soccerball) right over the heart. She already had 4 girl outfits and this made it the 3rd boy outfit in the cart.

"How can you even afford this?"

She flashed a card in my face. "Zayn gave me his card for the day. You didn't answer my question either."