Eyes Full of Sorrow

Have you been played by destiny? Or been played by someone? Or anything related to being toyed? Well, Chloe and Beca does. Beca doesn't know if it's really meant to happen coz it's pissing her off and at the same time confusing her if Chloe's planning all of it, when she means all, she means the unexpected places where she showed up, then why would she push her away?

Chloe even kissed her for god sake.

She's zoning out the whole time after what happened and her clingy mood to Jesse stopped all of the sudden but Jesse wasn't surprised to it anymore, she's kinda moody adding her hormonal imbalance made it worse and he just need to understand it, he needs to if he wants her to stay.

When the boys decided went inside the building after waving to them, the two girls left alone in the building parking lot and it's like a deja vu for Beca, it's like the first time she saw Chloe after the rescue, wearing a dress that holds her body. Her car was a bit too far from Chloe so she followed her to her car, Chloe noticed it but just ignored it adding the overwhelming excitement at the thought of Beca following her like a serial lover. She's not supposed to be excited but she can't restraint it. Maybe the action and showing it can be suppressed but the feeling of it inside her wasn't.

"I'm sure this is not your car." Chloe said as she stood next to her car and turned to Beca who was nonchalant about her knowing her existence.

"Why did you kiss me?" Beca asked, luckily the car she leaned in has no alarm.

"It's a comforting kiss, friends do that-

"For Christ sake. Your friends do disgusting things like that? That's bullshit. Do you think you can fool me like that?" Beca babbled out, totally exasperating on her bullshit attitude. "What exactly are you doing?"

"You don't like it?" Chloe asked teasingly. Beca hissed in disgust. "What? You teased me earlier and now you're so pissed off I'm teasing you? I'm just gonna remind you, you lift my skirt up earlier, what's wrong with you? You even followed me in the bathroom-

"You followed me yesterday in the bathroom, Chloe."

"It doesn't mean you have permission to lift my dress up, what if your husband saw it?" Chloe infuriated. Beca smirked.

"Well, it's fine to have a threes-

Chloe raised her finger up to shut Beca. "Shut up. I don't want to hear your annoying voice."

Chloe was about to get inside her car when Beca spoke again. "Meet me later?"

"Are you seriously hearing yourself?"

"I'm always free, I can bring my work home. I can go fetch you back and forth-

"No, this is not right."

"Oh come on, you kissed me and now you're saying that as if your morality will go back once you take it back by your fucking words?" Beca scowled. "You're a sinner Chloe, face it."

Chloe sternly looked back at her. "I still have time to turn it right."

"Stop playing around Chloe. We're not playing feelings here."

Chloe looked at her intently for a straight minute before deciding to sigh and speak, "Okay, let's have a deal."

"Are you telling me you're gonna play with me now?" Beca scoffed but Chloe was sternly looking at her as if she's serious about the deal making the brunette sighed frustratedly. "What deal?"

Chloe scoffed at her reply but still choose to answer her. "If we did see each other again three times within a month then fuck it, I'm gonna give you my phone number and address but it doesn't mean we're in a relationship already, we're not. We need to keep it as a dirty secret." Chloe said seriously. Beca rolled her eyes but nodded. "Simple deals are easy. If one of us call, the other one needs to go no matter what it takes. We can't buy each others things, we can't have a photo together or anything. The rest of that deal will be talked about during meeting each other the third time. We can just have each other until we realized it's not right anymore."