At the End of the Day - LAST

You will only remember the special moments when the person you were with, aren't able to repeat those things with you.

You can only do is remember them.

You can only do is to cherish those memories you have with them.

That's why sometimes, memories are so important.

Those memories you wouldn't forget are those worst and the best, coz you either learned from it or you feel loved from it. You won't remember it if didn't do anything in your life. You wouldn't remember when you're eating your favorite food alone, you will just only remember it when you were with someone special to you.

Memories aren't always with you, some memories are just stuck inside your brain and you will just remember them when you need to.

But the best memories are those who can make you smile and at the same time, cry. It's not because it's sad but because you're with your special someone, doing things you've never done before and realizing you will never do it again.

"You know, I never experienced eating fresh crabs like this before, you know, the fried crab and stuff." Beca whispered as she continued to eat her lunch in front of Chloe. There's a crab, slice apples, fresh coconuts, grapes and bananas on their table which they hardly find far from their hut. It's good for 3 days though so they wouldn't mind going to the forest the whole day. While Chloe's there, too engrossed of watching her and she didn't realized she's complaining about starving a few minutes ago.

"Does it taste good?" Chloe asked as she wiped the dirt on Beca's side lips. Beca looked up on her with a frown.

"Why don't you taste yours instead of what's on my mouth?" Beca asked back and Chloe chuckled. "But yeah, it is. You should try yours. It's kind of salty which was new."

"Yeah, sure." Chloe said as she began to eat her crab.

"Is this your first time eating crab in the island?" Beca suddenly asked as she noticed Chloe's struggle on opening the crab.

"My second time actually. Crabs are rare from the seaside. I can only see them under the rocks but I don't dare going in there."

"Why?"

"There's a lot of insects there that might kill me."

"Do you want me to get you some?"

"No, that's dangerous."

"We have shoes on, we can use it."

"Yeah but still no. Better safe than sorry." Chloe said and just continued to eat. Beca smiled at her, it's now her turn to watch her.

"You love me..." Beca muttered but still the redhead heard her so she looked up at her with a genuine smile. "I can live here with you for the rest of my life." Chloe couldn't help but to smile even more. "But then I think, how can I put a ring on you if we're just here?"