Cheating and Flirting (M)

A/N: You're welcome.😂

Beca's early outside Chloe's house, she just hope that the redhead was already up. She listened to the radio for a while.

Few moments and someone knocked at her car door. She realized that she fell asleep so she immediately straightened up as soon as she saw Chloe smiling at her. She got out of her car and was met by Chloe's affectionate hug. When she decided to pull away, the redhead looked at her while hand was caressing her face. Beca placed her hands on her waist. "You looked like you didn't sleep well."

"God, I was thinking of you the whole night." Beca mumbled while looking at Chloe's soft lips. She wanted to kiss her but they're still in public so she kept on just restraining herself while she still can. "I would be so glad seeing you more often." She paused. "Can we just go back to the island?"

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Can we go inside now, I'm not comfortable imagining I'm making out with you here."

Beca chuckles softly. "That sounds so good."

They stayed in Chloe's house until lunch and decided to have a road trip together.

It's like, being alone together is their new hobby. It's like they're used to do that and meant to do that their whole life just to hide themselves for being judged and being caught.

"Seriously, I can buy us a house if you want to." Beca remarked, they're talking about their jobs and it led that on bragging for Beca being so successful. Actually, being missing isn't made her lose a lot of opportunity but it made her more famous. Everyone is asking her about a survival tip but she can't just tell everyone to enjoy being alone with a certain redhead. They're even asking what happened to them, Beca just told them that she didn't know her and she didn't know she's also in the island that time. There's no press came in the island and no one dares to go there. Maybe Chloe spoke about it that her crew went missing in the ocean so they will not bother to investigate. It's been almost 4 years so the family of her crew just believe in her made up written statement.

"Your husband would probably know about your account details." Chloe said and looked at Beca as she held her thigh affectionately. Beca took a deep breath at the sudden touch. "Also, I wanna marry you."

"We will get there soon."  Beca smiled, pulling her hand up to kiss her knuckles. "I promised."

Beca's mind was flooded with thoughts of Chloe marrying her. Beca can't imagine Chloe with somebody else, wearing a very beautiful dress—she's sure Chloe's going to be very beautiful in her wedding day.

With her.

Beca's snapped out of her thoughts when Chloe squeezed her hand.

"Are you still going to accept me if I did something terrible?" Chloe asked softly. Her heart was pounding on her chest as she utter those words. Beca chuckles, making her a bit calm.

"I've know you in the island, you took care of me. If it's something in your past then why would I hate you? You've change. You already face a terrible situation like staying in the island for so long and I'm sure you already paid for that consequence by struggling there." Beca said and squeezed her hand. "I love you and I'm so ready to love you more for the rest of my life."

"What if I did it, like, just recently… or something like that?" Chloe asked again and it turned Beca silent. It made Chloe's nervousness back. "Please tell me the truth…"

"I don't care." Beca said after few seconds. "Just… just please, don't tell me."

"Why?"

"Did you have any terrible secrets you wanted to tell me?" Beca asked, dodging the question. "Did you kill your therapist because he's annoying?"