Playing with a Mouse Trap

Beca was sleeping when Jesse came home like it's their usual routine. Well, it's not good but he felt it's better than not coming home. Beca's still preparing them some food so when he got home, there's still left overs and she never disappoints him. Which a normal wife duty.

He loves it than nothing.

He doesn't want to be possessive to her or hold her neck like a real dominant husband, he wanted them to be equal but whenever he found out Beca's not going to her work, he's suspicions are getting over the edge of thinking she's cheating on him.

He doesn't know whom but he wants to know.

But Beca's prepared on it though.

She knew Jesse will find out about her not going to her work so when she found out Jesse hired a private investigator, based on someone who's following her secretly, she's going to her work then just invite Chloe to her work for a private meeting.

Few days of not working gives Beca a lot of work loads so she asked Chloe to help her as an assistant. Chloe didn't complain though, she wanted to know what Beca's doing and how she's very successful.

It's not hard when you're all about to do is to listen to your future girlfriend's music, some demo from her few interns and review her future appointments and events. They have a same taste when it comes to music which Beca loves to hear about.

But some people couldn't help but to ask about who is she.

"She's a great friend of mine and I hired her as my temporary assistant while I'm having so much work from my sudden absence so give her the same respect you have for me." Beca said with authority and everyone nodded.

It's actually happening and Chloe's blending like a camouflage inside her building company whenever she wants to.

But that wasn't easy.

Like you were gonna thought about a cheating woman.

It always felt like you are hiding, you're sinning but you liked it.

So good, that you couldn't resist doing it.

That's what temptation is.

But let's keep in mind that temptation is like a cheese in a mouse trap.

You need to be wise if you want the cheese off that mouse trap.

Chloe and Beca's going home now, they're just gathering their stuffs and they're ready to go.

When you say stuffs, it mean clothes.

After they do what they need to do, they got out of Beca's office casually with subtle eyes on them. It wasn't new at all but no one cares and needed to be silent about it if they want to stay on their job.

Beca's seriously doing great on her job especially with the support of her girlfriend, Chloe. Her job was getting easier with her help. Well, Beca's supporting Chloe too on her research but the redhead was into giving up that career if it means bringing up her terrible past and just pursue another thing that she never did before but she likes to try. She still need to figure it out though.

The office area was huge so when Beca saw familiar figure of a well known man, she immediately pushed Chloe exactly to one of their stuff named Emily. She's an intern so Chloe apologized when she invaded her table with few profanities.

"Holy shit, Beca what's going on?!" Chloe silently yelled to Beca who's smiling from a far. Her smile has a hint of nervousness so she immediately got the idea of her husband walking towards her. "Fuck, why now?" She whispered and got inside the intern's table. Emily widened her eyes though coz she has no idea of what's currently happening. She just knew that her boss' perfume was entering her nostril.