Not Enough Until (M)

A/N: You're very welcome.😂

Chloe went to Aubrey's work again, she had other plans. When Jesse finally saw her, she told him she's visiting Chicago coz she's going to tell him something but he's busy so she's already going, which was a lie coz she's there for Aubrey.

And him...

"Why don't you stay for a while?" Jesse asked, Chloe raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I mean, Beca's coming for lunch. You know. Have a lunch with us."

"Sure, that would be great."

But Chloe doesn't like that.

She's staying inside Jesse's office, roaming her eyes inside his office to memorize what's in there while Jesse's doing his papers so when Jesse announced that Beca's already downstair. She pretended that someone called her and there's an emergency so Jesse let him. They hugged and when she walked to the elevator, Beca exactly got out.

Beca widened her eyes for a second as she got out of the elevator with the other employees. Chloe approached her with fake enthusiasm and kissed her cheek with a whisper, "I already asked him for threesome, he said he wants your permission." And she giggled as she back away and squeezed Beca's arm affectionately. She winked, and looked at Jesse who's watching them with a smile. Beca knew it's a lie but why she seems surprised at her? "Oh my god, he's smiling at me."

"You're crazy." Beca whispered back. "What are you doing here?" She asked looking up and down at her. Internally judging Chloe's tight dress.

"I displayed myself here so everyone would think—you know." She giggled again. Seeing Beca's subtle rage made Chloe excited of what would happen after she leave. "But I'm going so, be nice to him."

Beca's frowned is still visible as Chloe kissed her cheek again, she gasped softly when she felt her tongue graze on her cheek. Then Chloe proceeded to the elevator when it opened again.

When Chloe's gone, Beca's breath hitched as she approached Jesse who kissed the same spot Chloe licked. "Shit." She said in an almost inaudible voice and kissed Jesse on his lips as he tried to pull back without thinking anything. It's just a peck but it leaves Jesse some confusion of why Beca seems aggressive to him.

Beca didn't speak as Chloe's perfume ghosted her on her husband's suit and just got inside Jesse's office. Jesse chuckled as he locked the door. "Hey, what's up?"

Beca sits to his couch where Chloe also took a seat. "What was she doing here?"

"She went here for Chicago but he's busy so when I saw her I told her to stay and have a lunch with us." Jesse said as he sat next to Beca. She could still smell her scent to him.

It's bothering her.

"She said they're already not dating, right?" Beca asked again, not looking to her husband who's intimately looking at her. Jesse thought she's becoming suspicious which wasn't great at the moment.

"Yeah, she said she's going to speak to him. I don't know if she wants him to go back or—

"Or she's checking you out." Beca said, cutting him off and it surprised him. He scoffed softly before giving her a what-the-heck-look.

"Are you serious?"

"Did she stay here?"

"Babe, are you—

"Just fucking tell me coz you smells like her, you jerk." Beca said with gritted teeth. She's so annoyed that he can't see what she wanted him to see. She seems jealous about her getting so near to her husband but it's not that. It's because it's Chloe. It's Chloe who's pissing her off. He's touching her Chloe and that's very offensive.