19!

Lottie stayed in her room even after Louis tried to explain to her that there was no need to worry about meeting the triplets. It was fine though, Louis knew that if Lottie starting acting like this then it was best to let her be. Whenever something like this happened she would sulk in her room for about a day then go into Louis' room and tell him how sorry she was then they'd order food and watch movies. The next day it was like nothing ever happened.

Louis stayed in the living room with the rest of his friends. They laughed and joked around, trying to do crazy makeup tutorials and laughing when they failed horribly. Louis had absolutely no skill in makeup unless it came to mascara. His wings were always wonky, he could never blend his contour or bronzer right, and he didn't know how people got their eyebrows looking so well. Because of that Jesy decided to give him a full face of makeup. She tweezed his eyebrows, put some nice orange and bronzey eyeshadow on him with perfect eyeliner wings and volumizing mascara, and put a pretty nude lipstick on him.

"I feel so pretty. I feel like I'm going to an award show or something." Louis exclaimed with a huge smile on his face as he looked into the mirror. 

"Your welcome." Jesy said with a smirk. "People have told me I know my way around a blending brush."

Suddenly the sound of Louis' phone ringing for a facetime call. Louis looked down and smiled when that the caller id read Haz <3. After the huge smile formed on his lips, all the girls started laughing and making kissy faces.

"Oh, is that your daddy?"

"Looks like Louis' boyfriend got lonely."

"Shut up." The boy said softly before getting up from his seat. He grabbed his phone then walked into his room after the door was closed he finally decided to answer the call. He sat down on his bed and angled his phone camera up so Harry could only see the ceiling.

"Hi Haz" The omega said softly.

"Hey baby, wait why can't I see your face." The alpha answered with his bottom lip out. From what Louis could see, Harry was sitting on a leather couch in some room and the voices he heard from the room made him feel uneasy about having this situation.

"I- uh...because"

"Louis, what's wrong?" Harry asked in serious time. His eyebrows were furrowed and he was staring intently at the bank screen.

"I'm uh....wearing m-makeup." Louis answered in an anxious voice. 

"And?" Harry stated with a puzzled expression on his face. "I bet you look beautiful. I bet it's the best makeup look I've ever seen."

"Okay...." Louis mumbled hesitantly. He slowly moved the camera to show his face and offered a small fake smile. The fake smile turned into a genuine one once Louis saw Harry's huge grin paired with his dimples.

"See, absolutely breathtaking." He stated with a small smirk. "Now what's up baby. You texted me to call you when I was free."

"Are you done at the studio?" The younger boy asked, completely ignoring Harry's question.

"No we're just taking a little break, I can't really sing this part right....." He mumbled, trailing on a bit. "Wait, you should come down for a bit." He added with a hopeful grin on his face.

"Really?" Louis asked rhetorically. "I guess that could be fun."

"Great, I'll send you a car." He said, Louis could see him already pointing to someone and directing them somewhere. 

"Okay see you soon Haz" Louis said before blowing a kiss to the camera.

"See you soon baby." He agreed before ending the call.