10

"Let me have a sip." Harry whined as drove out of the Burger King parking lot.

"Nope." Louis replied before sipping his chocolate Oreo shake with a hint of attitude. "I told you not to get the other one because it was horrible, but you got it anyway."

After a nice swim, they ventured off on the road again to go home. Harry wanted to get milkshakes because he was in the mood for sweets so they made a pit stop at a burger king. Louis told him not to get the salted caramel milkshake because it was disgusting, it had pretzel bits all throughout it. Louis went with a typical chocolate Oreo shake and refused to share.

"Baby please?" Harry said with a pout.

"Ugh fine, you're lucky you're cute." Louis stated before handing over his shake to Harry. Harry smiled and swiftly planted a peck on Louis' lips as they stopped at a red light then grabbed the shake.

"Thank you" Harry said with a grin before sipping.

"Wow, this is good." Harry said furrowing eyebrows and looking down at the cup.

"And mine." Louis added and giggled before taking back the cup.

"Am I dropping you off home or are you coming over?" Harry questioned as he pulled he made the turn into town.

Earlier Harry had mentioned to Louis that it would be fun if he spent the night. Louis said he'd think about it, but he needed to answer now considering the triplets lived on the other side of town. 

"I'll spend the night, it would be nice especially because you promised cuddles." Louis said before offering a shrug. Something he'd never admit was he mostly wanted to spend the night to see if Edward would actually try to be nice to him or not.

"Great" Harry stated with a grin as drove past Louis' apartment.

Hopefully, he was nice because Louis' date with Harry went so well. He doesn't know if he'd be able to end what's already in motion, even if he wanted to.

Soon Harry pulled into the driveway of the house. Harry was somewhat disappointed when he saw that Marcel's car in the driveway too. He wasn't in the mood to share Louis right now. 

Harry got out of the car and quickly made his way to Louis' side before he could get out. He grinned and opened the door for Louis, which he greatly appreciated.

"Thank you." He said with a smile before stepping out of the car.

Harry tried to resist it, but he found himself looking at Louis' bum. He couldn't help himself.

"I'm not stupid." 

'What?" Harry questioned. Louis laughed quietly and looked back at Harry. "I know you're staring at my bum." He added before wiggling his hips a little and giggling. 

Harry chuckled before giving the omega's bum a soft tap. "Couldn't help myself."

Harry and Louis walked into the house hand and hand.

"Oh is that you Harry? How'd your date wi- oh hi." Marcel said as he walked to the front door to meet his brother.

"Hi, and it was amazing." Louis said with giggled. He let go of Harry's hand then gave Marcel a hug.

"Okay good, I was hoping he didn't ruin everything for Edward and I." Marcel said joking as he pulled away from the hug.

"Hey!" Harry exclaimed. "I did very well thank you very much."

"So are you spending the night?" Marcel asked as the trio walked to the living room. Louis nodded as he sat down on the couch. 

"Good." Marcel grinned and sat next to him.