Undercover Love #12

Hi

Special Update Surajlover here!

Recap: Vid took Avni for a date and Neev was waiting in the car. Avni was cursing him.

Neil was looking at them. Oh finally they come out. Now I can drive them to the hideout and can sleep in my... 😭 itni kharab kismaat to kisiki bhi nahi hogi {such a bad destiny no one has}. I have to sleep on the cold ground, despite being the bodyguard of Vid.

Neil was crying on his Destiny while Avni was still fuming. Where the hell I'm stucked in. Did Vid just accepted his mistake? That he talked to much and would ask me the next time? I don't want a next time, I want to go home and sleep on my own bed in my one house!.

Vid was checking on his mobile. "Neev we have to take a turn!". He said to him and Neil couldn't believe it. He was so tired and could fall asleep here and now placing his on the steering wheel.

Vid waited for his response, but nothing come. "Neev we have to drive another route! Take the next right and then we have to drive the way!". Neil fumes but he had no other option. He took a deep breath and waited for the next drive out and made his turn. He followed the instruction of Vid.

Avni and Neil both looked out of their respective windows. They drive out of the highway and entered a lonely road. Neil got suspicious. "Vid where are we driving. I means where I am driving you? What kind of place is this?". The further he drives the darker the road become. They were driving far into a lonely place into a dark alley.

Vid was smirking. "Well I got the news that someone is playing a game behind my back. I just need to stamp an example on that person. So that no one else will ever think again to betray me!". He said in a dangerous voice making Avneil shiver.

Neil stopped the car and they were standing in front of an old cottage. "Vid Sir, who will be the lucky one?". He was rubbing his eyes as he felt really sleepy, there wasn't fear inside him.

But Avni wasn't feeling save. She made her mind to run and leave Neil alone to die. There wasn't much he could do, when Vid will shoot him from back.

Neil yawns and scratches his back head. "I'm so tried come on yaar. How long does your executions take time? I want to go home and sleep!". He stretches his arms up in the air and Vid took out his gun!

___
Short I know...
don't kill me being that late...