guy meets girl

"Hey sky?!?"
"Yeah mom?"
"Are you ready yet ?"
"Yea!"
"K lets go."
Me and my mom were on our way to the park, I was freaking out. I had just moved here during the summer two weeks ago. I knew nobody there.
When we pulled up I saw kids playing everywhere. Me being the shy 10 year old I am stayed by my mom's side. And she wasn't having it.
"Sweety go play."
"I don't know any body here."
"Then go make some friends."
"Fine" I sigh before walking off to the rock wall.
I haven't been on one in a long time. This should keep me busy I thought before climbing the wall. At first I thought I was gonna fall, but half way up I was fine. Once I realized I was at the top i looked down. I didn't feel like climbing down so I just jump, and landed on all fours, kinda like a cat. My hands kinda hurt but other than that I was fine. Suddenly I hear clapping.
When I look up I see two guys in front of me smirking evilly.
"Well well well, looks like we found a dog to play with." One guys,says as I stand up.staring him straight in the eyes. I wasn't about to let some jerks intimidate me.
"If you were talking bout yourself u should have just asked for a leash, Im pretty sure I have one that would fit u just fine " i reply never braking my stare.
The kid looked heated at my response and pushed me on the ground, hard.
he was about to kick me when some kid showed up and helped me.
"Hey, leave her alone." He stated bravely, but I could tell he was scared.
" and what are,you gonna do about it?" The bully Said staring at the kid like he was looking at his soul.
"you do know this,is a bully free
Zone, I'm pretty sure I seen a place u can bully all you want, its by the trash pound,with you name hung over it Theodore." The kids said bravely.
I could of sworn i saw steam come out theo head as,he pushed the kid to the,ground harder than me and kicked him on the stomach before storming off. The kid layed there groaning and clutching his stomach.
"Are you okay?"I asked worried. the kid stood up for me and In return got himself hurt.
"yeah I think so." He replied trying to sit up, wincing lightly .I helped him to his feat and looked at him, he had honey colored eyes, his hair was blackish brown, and down to his neck.
I held out my hand and he took it.
"I'm Skyler, thanks for helping me....."
"Dylan" he replied with a smile.
We stared hanging out, and he was pretty fun to play with, even if he was a little hyper.He became my new best friend. My only best friend, in the world.