my best friend

"Hey Dylan, thanks again for helping me." I say as we played catch in the court yard in the Park.
"Your welcome, I hate that guy, he picks on anyone who he think will be a threat to his popularity."he replied while bouncing the ball to me
"What do you mean?" I asked while catching the ball
"I mean what you did on the rock wall was awesome, and he obviously was jealous so he wanted to make you miserable....but...you stood up for yourself, that was pretty cool, "
"Thanks." I say as well continue bouncing the ball to each other.

"Hey sky?"

"Yeah?"

"How old are you?

"I'm ten, you?"

"Ten."

"Cool!" "When's your birthday?'

"Why?"

"I want to see if you are older than me?

"Well I'll be eleven in two months."

"Yep your older than me, I don't turn eleven till four months."

"Dylan!!! ,its time to go sweety!!"his mom called out to him

"Coming!!" He turned to me and smiled."I havta go, see ya later."

"OK bye." I reply with a wave,
"Bye" he replied waving back before walking off.
As soon as he left I went to go find my mom.
"Hey you ready to go?"

"Yea, I had fun."

"See I told you ." she said, obviously proud of herself for bringing me here.

"So did you meet new friends?"
"Yeah, I met this kid named dylan, hes really nice." "That's good." She replied.

As I stood up to leave i saw dylan walking to his car with his mom

"Bye dylan!!" I shouted to him.
He turned around and smiled.

"Bye!!" He shouted back before getting in the car and leaving.
When we got to the house I seen him playing in a yard, I was over excited. He lived across the street!!! Wow!!
I asked my mom if I could go over and she said yes. I decided to scare him. I ran to his house and slowly crep up on him. He must have heard me because he turned around, jump and scream. It wad freaking hilarious.

"Oh my god!!" "what are you doing here?" He asked holding his hand over his heart.
"I live across the street, I saw you here so I came and scared you."" You live here?"

"Yes!!! now we can really hang out since we live so close together!!" He replied jumping up and down, it was freaking hilarious, I couldn't help but laugh. He smirked at me and I laughed even harder.

"Why are you making fun of me?" He pouted.

"I'm not, your just funny." I say inbetween gigles.
He looked at me for a sec before replying," your definitely making fun of me." He said pouting again.
"No I'm not I just think your reaction was funny." I say trying to keep a straight face, but failing .
He crossed his arm and smirked at me evily. I backed up knowing he was about to do something, and just as I thought, he ran towards me and tickled me, making me fall to the ground laughing non stop.
"Dylan....stop...I can't breath!!!!" i say laghing. He stops for a sec and looked at me before smirking.
"Nope" he replied before tickling me again. And he didn't stop till my face turned purple.
"Hey, wanna play hide and seek" he asked.
"Sure, but your counting first."
I say before running to hide.
Today was the day I made a new friend, I started a journey, that changed my life forever.