poor dyl..

So today is a school day buut...I'm not at school. Why? Well. Dylan decided to get sick on the day both our parents worked late so we weren't going to school anyway. So here I am walking to his house  with my mom. His dad was out of town so..he was out the question. So instead I'm going to take care of him. I took care of my mom when ever she didn't feel well.so I could take care of dyl with no problem.

My mom knocked on the door as she was telling me how bad dylan was. He had the flu. Before she could finish the door opened..revealing Dylan's mom.
"Hi you guys!" She greeted us.
" Hi! " we replied as she let us in.
"Dylan is upstairs hun" she told me, but before she could finish i was already running up the stairs. I heard them laughing, no doubt at me but so what, I was worried about my friend..so sue me.

Once I got to his room i went on and seen he was laying down..he really didn't look to good. He was really
pale and sweaty, he was also panting and moaning in pain. As I got closer to him i saw that his eyes were closed tight as he held his stomach. I sat on his bed next to him and felt his head. I pulled my hand back in surprise at how much he was burning up..he temperature was so high I could fry an egg on his head. I looked back at him to see he was staring at me, pain was written all over his face.
"Hey dyl.." I said softly as I rubbed his back.
" how ya feeling? " I asked him knowing the answer to my question.
"Horrible.." he whined as he held his stomach tighter.
"Your gonna make yourself sick" I told him as I move his hand off his stomach..he was being stubborn at first but eventually let me move it. I went back to rubbing his back as I was now holding his hand which his was squeezing it tightly. Every once in a while he would have a coughing fit, he sounded horrible. I couldn't do much at the moment but comfort him. I was in the middle of thinking how I can help him as he suddenly moved and threw up on the floor, moaning in pain. All I could do was rub his back. His mom must of heard him because she was soon in the room bye his side, trying to comfort her son who was now somewhat crying from the pain and the guilt of puking on the floor, to which she assured him was ok. she asked him if he felt better but he said no, meaning he was gonna throw up again. I helped him to the bathroom so he didn't have to throw up on the floor again. A few seconds later he started throwing up, occasionally coughing and moaning in pain. The whole time I was rubbing his back and comforting him. poor thing. Once he was finished he layed his head on my shoulder, so I wrapped my arms around him as he tried to relax.he was slightly shaking, and he felt so fragile..I felt my heart brake in two.