chapter 6

When we got back from the mall after shopping and going out for dinner I decided to lay down on the couch and watching the TV I started dozing off to bed I have realized that I was still in my outside clothes and decided to try and reach upstairs but I felt a very sharp painful sting at my leg I went to touch my leg and felt something warm and liquidy I saw the warm red liquid on my hand and panicked I wasn't sure why I panicked but it felt like something was just trying to fuck with me.

I heard giggling from behind me and almost lost my shit, but to my surprise, it was just my great boyfriend who didn't exactly look like my boyfriend, instead, he looked pretty insane to me

"Hey, what's wrong?".i cooed
"run outside far away from this House NOW".He said his eyes starting to turn bright yellow

I didn't even hesitate to get anything I just pushed him out the way opened the door fast and ran as fast as I could

I'm not sure how but I tripped over a branch that was on the ground i proceeded to not even look behind me and keep on running i just didn't understand what i was running for i wasn't even scared i just decided to run i don't know why he was chasing after me i thought he only ate them if they were scared of him.

i wanted to stop running and look back until i felt someone or something grab me and i tackled to the ground.

"wh-WHAT THE HELL GET OFF OF ME".i said starting to kick at whatever it was that grabbed me. "shh,its OK im so sorry i didn't mean to startle you its ok im here im here".the guy said.

i look up to see pennywise with tears going down his cheeks. I use my thumb to wipe the tears from his face. "im not scared of you and why did you make run and why are you crying".I busted out with so many questions i didn't even realize i was still covered in blood except it got even realize that i had another cut on my arm till penny pointed it out.

"lets just focus on getting you home safely OK?".he said picking me up bridal style. After like 16 minutes of walking we finally reached home and i felt like i was about to die....OK BUT SERIOUSLY IM NOT BEING OVER DRAMATIC I MEAN I LOST A TON OF BLOOD IN LIKE 30 MINUTES WORLD FUCKING RECORD DUDE...Well anyways he carried me upstairs to the bathroom i don't see how he didn't wake anyone up with all the moaning in pain i was in i would not be surprised if i woke them up.

he sat me down on the tub and closed the door and turned on the bath. He started taking my shirt off then my shoes and sock and my pants leaving me in nothing but my underwear....He gets down on one knee looks me in the eye and kisses me. "IM SO SO SO SORRY Y/N,IT WAS BY ACCIDENT PLEASE FORGIVE ME".He begged with him holding onto my wrist. "what are you,what are you talking about?".i asked asking while trying to get him off my wrist. "I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO".He said starting to cry harder

A/N-IMMA JUST LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE DAMN WATTPAD RESTARTED THE WHOLE STORY AND I DONT FEEL LIKE RE DOING THE WHOLE DAMN THING