chapter 9

Still pennys pov

Well I did the prank and well and didn't exactly go as planned when she didn't have her bra and boobs were kind of out all of the guys there were staring except for maybe this one guy who was trying to act nice and cover her was taking his book and covering her chest while walking her out to the hallways.

I transformed into a fake student just to listen to their conversation i know it was bad idea to East drop but I was a bit jealous.

"Hey,thanks about that".she said pushing her hair behind her ear.
"It's no problem,i hope you don't mind me asking but where did your you know....go".he said circling her chest.

I was getting heated when her was eyeing her chest.

"Oh,my boyfriend ya know playing pranks on me...".she said giggling
"Oh ohhh".he said laughing.
"I'm sorry,i didn't get your name".she asked smiling.
"Oh,im liam".he said reaching his hand out for a hand shake
"Y/n".she said shaking his hand.
"It's nice to meet you,girl with the nice eyes...".he said giving me his sweater.
"Thanks...".she said looking down.
"Oh yeah by the way,heres my number,we should hangout some time.".he said handing her his number.

She blushed and looked down as he walked back into class.

I turned back to what she knows me as and stood in front of her till she would look up an see me in her face.

"AH!".she jumped hitting her back against the lockers.
"Come,NOW".I Said walking turning into her mom signing her out of school then stepping out of school turning back.

"What's wrong with you penny?".she asked looking kind of worried in the face.
I stopped because she was asking me what's wrong when she knows exactly what's wrong.
I grabbed her arm and we transported to Derry's library I had no idea why I came here but I just needed somewhere where people have to be quiet no matter what.

"A library...".she sassed and rolled her eyes.
"Yes,a library...in a library you have to be quiet so sh".I sassed back.
She rolled her eyes and smirked.

I grabbed a book off the top shelf "derrys history" it read I knew it was going to be something about missing kids but I wanted to show her the dangerous things I used to do.

"What's that?".she asked leaning against the wall.
"Here.read.now".I said pointing down to a chair.
She got off the wall took the book from my hand pulled the chair out from the table sat down and scooted in.

I could tell that she liked to be bossed around and told what to do and I also learned that she can do that too she can also test my patience alot to but I still love her.

As she read I realized that her hand was on her thigh starting to go really high to the hem of her jeans she started unbuttoning her Jeans to the point where I had to grab the book put it back on the shelf grab her and transport back to her room.

She kicked her shoes off and went into the bathroom she locked the door as I tried opening I heard a vibrating noise and pants falling to the ground after a while I heard moaning and noises that were kinda a turn on I didn't wanna transport into the bathroom cause I knew that would just make her avoid doing it with me even more so I walked away till I heard her fall to the ground in so much pleasure and words coming out that I could barely here.

She finally unlocked the door.

I walked in and she is WET wet she looked like she had an orgasms at least three times she looked weak.

She had tried to put on shorts and it was slightly her trying to move she had on her tank top and peach shorts and she completely gave up on getting up so i picked her up and put her in the bed i got in with her and cuddled her as she slept.

"I'm still not done".she said getting on top of me.

I felt her rub against my boner and I just couldn't take it no more so I figured I would give her what she wanted but i wanted it just as much.

A/n: LISTEN HERE FUCKERS IM SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR ITS HARD TO TYPE WHEN YOUR AUTO CORRECT IS HORRIBLE AT ITS JOB BUT NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE KEYBOARD HAS SMALL LETTERS FOR MY KIND OF BIG HANDS SO STOP FUCKIN COMPLAINING NOT ONLY ABOUT THAT BUT ALSO THESE CHAPTERS WERE FUCKING REQUESTED OR WHATEVER IM JUST DOING WHAT MY READERS WANT SO EXCUSE THE HELL OUT OF YOU AND GO READ SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT,BYE....XOXO BITCH