Missing the day

It's been a week since Jai and I had sex. Today I was suppose to have my period. Well I didn't have it. I went to the store and got a pregnancy test. I rushed home. I went to the bathroom. I took the test out of the box. I peed on it. I waited 20 minutes. I got text from everyone where I was. I told them the bathroom. I worked up the courage to look at the test. "ASHLEY AND LIZ COME HERE!" I screamed the bursted in the bathroom.

We sat there for about a good hour. Jai walked in seeing me crying. He held me. I just cried. I was to young to be a mother. 19 and pregnant. Not good. This could ruin his career. I just got up and walked to the pool. I sat there with my feet in the pool. When out of nowhere I was pushed in." THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" I turn to see Skip James and Beau all laughing. "I AM IN NO MOOD!" I yelled.

I ran to Jai's room soaked. All of us girls moved in and sold our house. So all of my stuff was here. I changed into short shorts and Jai's sweatshirt. My life has changed. Abortion is not the answer. I will keep it. I heard a bunch of whispers in front of the door. Everyone jumped in the room. They all hugged me. I started to cry. I feel loved.

~3 weeks later~

It's been three weeks since I knew I was going to be a mother. Well I was going to be. I had a miscarriage. Everyone was there for me during it. I ate a whole cake by myself. Then the boys brought me a new tattoo. I got a quote. " don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened~ dr Seuss". All the boys liked it. We got Starbucks. Gross never having it again. They were there. Jai went to the store.