The Difference

The difference between Luke and Jai was barely anything. I just ran off. I found a new place to cut since my last one. A new song too. I blasted Dancing With Tears In My Eyes by Kesha.

I arrived to the abandoned building. It was peaceful. I was dancing around with tears in my eyes. No one knew except Liz. That Luke and I dated for three months. We needed to keep it from Ash. She would kill me. Tear where following down fast now.

This abandoned building was were Luke and I snuck out to see each other. It was hard to stay here. I stayed because he let me vent him. All these memories came flooding back. I remebered that we made a times capsule with just us two. I dug it up.

The contents were a condom from him taking my virginity. His boxers my thong. All the love letters we wrote each other. Tickets from a carnival. And the ring he gave me.

~After walking home with the Capsule~

I washed up the metal box getting all the dirt off of it. Lucky I bought a pad lock for the box. I put the key on my necklace. Liz saw the box. "Was that from when you were dating him" Liz said indicating Luke. I nodded my head. She also knew the contents. Luke made me put my old pocket knife in there. I wiped my eyes. "Everyone went clubbing and Ashley left for a month visit with her fam" Liz explained

Liz and I talked for hours. We noticed it was 2 am. The boys haven't came back yet. Liz and I was cuddling. She feel asleep on me. I wasn't going to bother her. Soon after I feel asleep.