Doing a Deed

"I love seeing you hot and bothered" I said walking to Jai. I got to to bed. I traced his tattoos. "I like this one." I said pointing to the one on his hip. I pulled Ophir pants off. His bulge was growing bigger. "You got a stiffy from my awkward moves" I said.

He pressed wild kisses to my jaw and down your neck. When his lips attacked my again, his tongue instantly entered my mouth, making my lips tingle. His tongue danced mine and fought for dominance, i let him win. I could still taste a bit of alcohol on his lips but I didn't care. He stood and pulled me with him, pushing me up against a wall and tangling his fingers in my hair while my other hand moved down and massaged my ass. But his hand quickly moved to my front, beginning to make circles through my jeans and my threw your head back. His pants were getting tighter in the front as he pressed against me. His hardness pressed against my hip and it turned me on like crazy. He yanked my shirt over my head and ripped open my bra from the front. He was anxious. I started ripping clothes from him and he helped me, getting you both down to only pants in a matter of seconds. He wasted no time peeling me jeans away from my legs. He then proceeded to get on his knees and kiss and nip at my hips. He took my black lace panties between his teeth and ripped them from my body, snapping the thin elastic band at the top. He put me knees on his shoulders and licked up through your wetness. The sensation let a scream escape my mouth as he kept going, but more vicious this time. His tongue dipped into me a couple times making me moan loudly. I tangled his hair in my fingers as he kept licking and nipping at my core. He let my feet fall to the ground and threw his pants and boxers across the room. He grinded up against me and then threw me in the bed. You were both a hot panting mess and tangle of bodies rolling around. "On your back." He demanded and I did so. He walked to his bag for a moment and came back with a pair of handcuffs. He cuffed my hands to the headboard, one arm at each side. He licked his lips looking down at me. All of my body, free for him to touch without any limits. He licked a stripe up each inner thigh and continue kissing up my body. He took a nipple between his teeth and lips, and rubbed the other breast with his free hand. He switched and each movement or slight turn made you groan. The noises were both making made a porn video sound like a children's movie. My body was splayed out for him to touch and play with, tonight i were his toy and i loved it. My wrists strained against the cuffs. You jiggled them around and Jai finally released I . Once out, i quickly flipped Jai onto his back. "Do your worst." He growled.

"My pleasure. And yours." You smiled at him and locked the cuffs on his arms. He bit his lip and kept observing what I were going to do next. I started kissing him along his jaw and down his neck. My mouth ghosted over his collarbone and down hischest. I left some good hickies to make my mark on him. His face watched every move, never able to predict what was to come. I would dart kisses between his chest, shoulder, and jaw, leaving him a mess. I went lower and kissed along his v line and across his hips. Getting close, but not close enough. "Sam please." He begged. I obliged and took him into my mouth, instantly hollowing out my cheeks. He screamed and moaned. His fingers and toes curled and uncurled. He bucked his hips and pushed himself farther in, making him touch the back of my throat, sending him over the edge. He released into mu mouth and I let him. "SAM!" He screamed. He looked down at me realizing what he had just done but you smiled around him and let it go. Once he was done I let him out with a popping sound after swirling my tongue a few times. I kissed back up his body and made my way up to sit above him. I lowered yourself onto him, his full length reaching to my hilt. I rocked slowly at first, trying to adjust to how big he was. But then his hips began moving fast and I caught up with his rhythm quickly. "Harder." He moaned. I started bouncing up and down, making my breasts follow. His eyes watched you, "I want to touch you so bad." He panted.

"Soon enough Jai ." I breathed in between moans. His hips slapped against my thighs with every bounce and thrust. He twitched inside me , "Not yet babe. Wait for me." I warned, breathless. I moved my hand down to my heat and started rubbing circles madly.

"Yes baby. Yes!" Jai exclaimed, watching me intently.

"Now" your word was followed by screaming and moaning with a blur of white lights,sending you into the stars. You rode Jai until you were both finished.