After It

The after math of sex was. Was well very tiering. I just lied there. Then my phone went off. Great. I could be asleep. I look at the text. "Quite Down Please ~Skip"

I grabbed a Baggie shirt and a pair of high waisted shorts. I walked down stairs. I grabbed my phone and keys. Everyone glared at me. "What I was half away asleep then Skips text woke me up" I said. Everyone laughed. I walked out.

I entered the tattoo parlor. My fourth and Fifth tattoo. It was a quote I thought of. 'You haven't meet Prince Charming until you meet him~Me'. By the time that tattoo was done. I had so many text. All from Jai saying where are you. I sighed texting him 'I'll be back in a couple hours'

I was part way done me fifth tattoo. When Liz walked in. She bursted out laughing seeing the outline of a middle finger. "Really! A middle finger with our two names" She laughed

We walked back into the house. It was midnight. Liz ended up getting the middle finger tattoo. "Why so you have two patches areas Sammie?" Beau asked. I looked down at the two spots on my arm that have bandages. The bandages weren't see throught.

"I tripped and feel so I got bandaged" I said rocking my head. Jai was on the Xbox. Of coarse zoned out. That piece of shit console makes me jealous! "Oh and I sold myself on the corner. BEST SEX EVER! Better the Jai. I have to say" he whipped his head around. We bursted out laughing.

We spent three hours talking. "Liz it's been three hours" I said ripping off the bandage revealing the tattoo of a middle finger with writing under it reading 'Liz and Sammie Lou Best Bitches ForEver'. "What's the story behind the middle finger?" Jai asked. "Well Liz and I use to be Rivils. I was a cheerleader. Liz was the girl my old posse picked on. We would flip each other off a lot! So one day the princable made us talk it out"

After an hour or two of that story I got point where my other tattoo was. "What's that?" James asked. I looked down at it. "Well it might not look like it but it's more fancier and bigger then this one I'm not taking it off until I wake up" I said with a half smile. I walked off going to bed

~wakes up~

I grabbed the same outfit like yesterday. I walked to the shower. Liz was in there. Of coarse hour long shower. I just barged in. I sat on the toilet. "You take long showers" I whined. "Sorry" she said with sarcasm. I sighed

~after shower~

I ended up just hooping into the shower with Liz. She looked at me when we walked out in unison. Liz changed her outfit to look like mine.

When we walked down stairs together. Jai and Beaus jaws dropped. Then they noticed the bandage over my arm. "SAM TAKE IT OFF NOW!" Jai said pointing to my half in bandage.

I let Liz do the honors. Everyone's jaw dropped. I did my signature half smile. Skip being dumb was like "Who's your Prince Charming?" Winking at me. I pretended to puke. Everyone laughed. I looked up seeing Jai. His eyes where filled with anger. "My Prince Charming is the one and only Jai Brooks. I now want to reword that because of Luke!"

I said covering my face.