Waking Up

I woke up, smelling pancakes. Liz was the one making them. The times capsule was still there. Luke came waking into the kitchen. "WHY IS THAT HERE?" His eyes widened seeing the metal box. He could tell what it was because on the indications on the box. I picked it up and ran. I was in the back yard.

I looked at the pool. I slide into the pool fully dressed. I went into the deep end, clenching onto the metal box. Liz ran and pulled me up. "Don't do this." Liz whispered into my ear. I was still clenching onto the box.

I walked into the house drenched. I walked pass everyone. Skip whispered something I don't know what. That when Luke went off. "YOU DONT KNOW HER STORY. SHE HAS HIGH ANXIETY. BET NO ONE KNEW! SHE REFUSES TO TAKE HER PILLS. YEAH SHE MAY BE SUICIDAL! BUT YOU SHOULD CARE FOR A FRIEND INSTEAD OF CALLING THEM NAMES!" I was way out of the room. I was gone out of the house to be exact.

The abandoned building is where I was. No one found me for hours. I didn't care. Liz texted, no one else texted me. She asked where was I. I told her. She gave me space. I couldn't take it. I got up walking to a local tattoo place. I got a tattoo on the back of my elbow saying the Brook's Slut. It was in small lettering. I paid for it and left.

I entered the house. Broken glass was everywhere. "Great" I muttered. I walked up to Jai's and my room. I changed into a bikini. I walked to the pool. Great everyone was out there. "You got another tattoo?" Liz asked. I gave her the look. I jumped into the pool, coming out I shook off like a dog. Everyone barked like one. I gave everyone a death glare.

I sat out tanning for hours. I looked at my phone. I sighed taking off the bandage over the tattoo. "Why did you get a tattoo saying Brook's Slut?" Beau asked. I didn't answer I blocked everyone out. I wanted to tan in peace but everyone was out here. Why can I have my space. "HELLO?" Jai screamed into my ear. "Hi what would you like babe?" I said with a tone of sas. "Can you answers Beau's question." Jai asked. "I SLEPT WITH MORE THEN ONE BROOKS!" I screamed running off to where I hide the metal box.

I couldn't take it. I opened the box. I saw my old pocket knife. I heard foot steps. I slammed the box shut, locking it up. I looked up it was just Liz. "Did they ask who was the second Brooks?" I asked. She shock her head no. "I'm leaving for a couple days" I said looking done. I picked up my bag packing half of my clothes and the metal box. " I love you Liz" I said climbing out the window