Itabby

You had been dating Hercules for 3 months now, and everything was great! Itabby liked him too, which was a relief. Every other guy you tried to date, he would hiss at and run away, but with Hercules, he would purr and rub up on him. It was your week off from work so, you and Hercules had time to spend time with each other. The both of you were sitting on the couch cuddled up. While Itabby, Germouser, and Tama were outside.

-Outside with the cats-

"Ve~meow~ I'm glad that _____found a mate!" Itabby said rolling in the grass. "Ja, but vhat happens vhen zhey have human kittens?" "Their little bambinos will be so cute~." Itabby stood and cuddled up to Germouser. "Maybe so, but Itabby, you need to rearize that _____ won't have as much time for you then." Tama's words hit Itabby with full force. "B-but she'll still love

me riiiiight Germouser?" "I don't know, but I do know zhat vone of zhe cats in zhe ally vas abandoned after his owners had a human kitten." Germouser said, licking his paw. Itabby screamed.

-Back Inside-

"That sounded like Itabby. He sounds hurt!" You ran outside to see Itabby crying and stuck on his back. You picked him up and cradled him like a baby. "What happened?" Germouser let out a deep meow and walked away, Tama following. You walked back inside the house and sat on Hercules's lap, still holding Itabby. "Is he alright beautiful?" You nodded and cuddled with your cat. "I wonder what startled him......He sounded really upset." Even though now he was nuzzling into your chest, purring. "Well he seems fine now." Hercules went to pet Itabby, but before his hand could touch any fur, Itabby scratched him and ran away. "Itabby! Why would he do that?......." You took Hercules to the bathroom and put a band-aid on the cut. "Maybe I startled him." Hercules said looking at his hand. You kissed where the band-aid was and sighed. "Maybe......" He put a finger under your chin and lifted your head to face him. "Don't worry about it _____, it's ok." He pressed his lips against yours and gave you a reassuring smile. You returned a smile as he yawned. "Oh, it's late... I guess I should be on my way home." "No!" You ran up and hugged him from behind. "Please.....Stay tonight....."