Greece X Reader: Love in Sleep

You had moved into a new house in a new town. It was a nice house, two stories, and three bedrooms two bathrooms. You were living alone though so you had no idea why you bought such a big place. Ok, you weren't totally alone, you had a small tabby cat you called Itabby. He was the cutest thing you had ever seen when you got him as a kitten, and ever since he clung to you like you were his mom. Itabby had fallen asleep on top of a box that you were carrying. You set the box down in hour new room that was empty at the moment and picked Itabby up and moved him off the box. "Sorry, but I need to get in this." He just ve~meowed and went off to find a spot to play. You opened the box but before you could do anything, there was a knock at the front door. You got to the door and when you saw who was on the other side you couldn't help but smile. There was a tall, tired man standing there with a cat on his shoulder and another on his head. "Hello there, I am your neighbor. My name is Hercules Karpusi. I live next door." "Hello Hercules, I'm _______ ________. It's great to meet you. Please, come in." You stepped to the side and let him in. He looked around and then his olive green eyes met your e/c ones. "I see you don't have any furniture." He said not taking his eyes off of yours. "I do....But I cant get it in the truck I rented. I got my bed frame out....But the rest I can't." You felt weak admitting that. "I can help." He said as the cat jumped off of him to greet Itabby. "Really? Thank you so much!" You lead him to the truck so you both could get to work. Itabby and the two cats Hercules had with him watched you from the front yard as piece-by- piece all your furniture made it inside your house in the perfect places. He even helped you put your bed frame together. After all the hard work he laid on your couch panting, somehow he lost his shirt in the process of moving a TV. "Would you like something to drink?You look exhausted." He nodded and you poured a glass of water. When you came back, he had fallen asleep, shirtless, with Itabby on his chest. You giggled softly and set the glass on the coffee table. "I can tell we'll be good friends."