Chapter 17

Chapter 17

>Sam< 

I was roaming through my closet trying to find the right clothing to wear to meet my biological parents. 

"Nick will you get your mum for me?" I asked him poking my head out of the closet, he was sat on the bed watching t.v. He looked up when i spoke and smiled.

"Yeah i'll go get her now," he told me i smiled and went back into the closet, i heard him move off the bed and shouted a thank you to him. 

"Sam what's wrong sweetie?" I turned to see Nick's mum standing there.

"I can't find anything to wear, will you help me?" I asked her, she smiled and took my hand pulling me out of the closet and the room, we walked to her room and she told me to sit on the bed then dissapeared into her closet. She returned a few minutes later holding a white box.

"I want you to have this, it was mine when i was younger and i think it will look amazing on you!"  She told me putting the box on the bed then slowly removing the lid, i gasped it was beautiful. She pushed me into the bathroom and told me to put it on, i came out and she gasped when she saw me tears coming to her eyes.

"You look beautiful sweetie!" She told me standing up to hug me, i smiled and thanked her then she pushed me infront of the mirror and i gasped too. The dress was elegant and beautiful, it was a light green strapless dress that flowed to the ground. I looked up at Nicks mum and smiled.

"Thank you so much for everything!" I told her, she smiled and waved it off.

"Don't worry about it dear, now you might aswell leave that on as your parents will be here soon. So how about we do your hair and make up?" She asked me, i nodded and sat down while she procceded to do my hair and make up. After she had finished she let me look in the mirror i gasped, the girl in the mirror she was beautiful and powerful. 

"Thank you so much." I said and got up to hug her, she smiled a tear falling down her cheek.

"You are very welcome Sam now off you go while the rest of us get ready, we will call you when you need to come down okay?" She asked, i nodded my hands shaking a little.

>1 hour later<

"Miss your parents are here if you would like to follow me i will escort you there." One of the maids told me, i smiled and stood. 

"Where is Nick?" I asked her, 

"Mrs Roberts wanted to keep your look a suprise so they are all waiting with your parents." The maid told me, 

"Oh right okay then, well lets go." I told her, she nodded and walked out with me following her. We reached the top of the stairs and Nick turned and gasped when he saw me standing there. His mum and dad asked what was wrong and turned to Mr Roberts was wide eyed and Mrs Roberts smiled, and then i saw them. My parents smiling at me, i smiled back as a tear ran down my cheek. I was finally going to meet my real parents.