Chapter 13.

Sorry for uploading late ive been busy with revision but here's chapter 13 for you.

Sam's P.O.V.

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes but i was blinded by the sunlight streaming into the room through the window, i moved around until i realised something, this wasn't mine and Nick's room or the pack house, then last nights events came flooding back. I had been kidnapped i shot up from the bed and ran to the door trying to open it but it was locked. No this can't be happening.

"Oh but it is happening Samantha." I turned quickly and looked over the the corner that was hidden from the sunlight. 

"Who-who are you?" I asked my heart starting to beat as if it was going to fly out of my chest at any moment.

"You know who i am Sam, you've known me for a very long time." The person told me then stepped out of the dark of the corner but stayed from the light, i looked at the person and gasped.

"Kyle?" I asked, the person chuckled.

"Hello Sam!" He told me then he vanished into thin air. This couldn't be happening oh great why him anyone else fine but him seriously this is too much. Wait why the hell has he kidnapped me, what does he want with me? I needed to get away from here and fast. I kept pulling at the door pleeding for it to open.

"COME ON OPEN OPEN PLEASE JUST OPEN!!!" Then the door flew off its hinges, i looked at the arch way where the door once was,

"Holy shit!" I whispered, i just, i did, oh my god. I then realised i had the oppertunite to run, i ran out the room and down the stairs to the front door but stopped when i heard talking. I listened closely to what they were saying,

"I finally have her and when that mutt of her's gets here we'll kill him." It sounded like Kyle had said it and really that was all i need, i flew out the house running faster than i had ever done in my life, i kept praying they wouldn't notice and i thinking God listened because i made it to a village that was just out of the forest i had been running through, i got to a cafe and walked in sitting down, by now i was panting because all that running had taken alot out of me. I closed me eyes and rested my head on my crossed arm that were leaning on the table. I was like this until i heard someone clear their throat, i looked up and sighed it was a watiress, she smiled at me.

"Can i get you anything?" She asked, i looked at the menu on the table,

"Erm i think i'll just have a coffee please." I told her, she wrote it down then walked to the counter and made my drink. I need to ring Nick i thought, the waitress came over with my drink.

"Thankyou, hey you wouldnt by any chance have a phone i could borrow?" I asked her hopefully, she smiled. 

"Yeah sure follow me." She told me, i stood up and she led me through a door and into a small office, one the desk was a phone i sighed in relief.

"Take as much time as you need." I smiled and thanked her,

"Wait wont the manager need to know?" I asked her, she shook her head and smiled, 

"Nope because i am the manager," she told me, i smiled,

"Oh ok then thankyou for this." I told her again, she nodded and then went back to the customers. I dialed Nick's number and waited for it to ring, after a few seconds it started to ring and then he answered.

"Hello Nick speaking!" He sounded tired, 

"Nick you need to come pick me up now!" I told him, 

"Sam is that you?" He asked sounding more awake,

"Yes Nick it's me," I heard him sigh, 

"Thank god you're ok, i'll come get you where are you?" Asked me,

"I'm in a cafe called Breakfast to Dinner!" I told him.

"Ok i'll be there in a few minutes," he told me, i smiled finally i'll be able to get away from here.

"Ok I love you Nick." I told him.

"I love you too Sam, see you soon!" He told me, 

"See you soon Nick." I told him then the phone went dead signaling he had hung up and was on his way. I sighed with relief then put the phone back and turned round but stopped dead when i saw who was standing there.

"Going so soon?" The person said then everything went black. Great here we go again.

So theres chapter 13 hope you liked it x