Arranged marraige to a werewolf chapter 7.

Hey everyone here's chapter 7 for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap : "I was thinking maybe we could go down to the lake?" I asked her, she thought about it and nodded.

"Sounds great!" She told me... and so the day began...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sam's P.O.V)

We walked to the lake and sat down. It was a hot day. Nick sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I smiled at him and he kissed me, i kissed back, when we pulled away we were breathing heavly, we laid down on the grass and stared at the sky, Nick took my hand and then pulled me onto his chest.

"I love you sam!" He told me, i smiled.

"I love you too Nick!" I told him, his face lit up like  a christmas tree and we kissed again for what felt like hours. I stood up and took my top and shorts off, i had changed into them before we came to the lake. Underneath i had a black bikini on with white spots, i saw Nick look at me, his eyes full of lust, i heard him growl, i chuckled then walked into the lake, it was warm due to the heat the sun was giving off. I looked at Nick.

"You coming in?" I asked him, i shot up and took off his top and shorts, he also had some swim wear on, he walked into the lake and came to me.

"You look amazing!" He told me, i giggled and kissed his nose.

"I know i do!" I told him and laughed,

"What about me... Do i not look good?" He asked pouting.

"Hmmmmm well maybe... Nah you dont!" I told him and laughed. Then his pout turned to an  evil grin.

"Nick what are you----" I was cut of when i was pulled underneath the water by Nick. He pulled us back up and laughed.

"Now would you like to change the answer to my question?" He asked. I thought about and shook my head again. He got that evil smirk then started to tickle me,

"No.... ok... you win!" I shouted. Nick stopped and smiled. "You look as handsome as ever." I told him, he smiled.

"Thank you!" He said and laughed.

We got out of the lake and dried ourselves then went back to the house, we walked back into the house, we sat down on the sofa and watched the t.v when the door bell rang, i got up and opened it and at that moment i felt like dying because standing there was .................

DUN DUN DUN WHO IS IT????????????????????