Arranged marraige to a werewolf chappy 8 :D

Hey soz i havent uploaded in a while but ive been busy wiv school work.... Oh well im back now and i'll try upload as soon as i can!!!!!

So here we go! XD

Chapter 8.

(Recap)- We got out of the lake and dried ourselves then went back to the house, we walked back into the house, we sat down on the sofa and watched the t.v when the door bell rang, i got up and opened it and at that moment i felt like dying, because standing there was...........................................

********************************************************************************************************

(Sam P.O.V)

Standing there was my dad. My chest started to hurt, he was smiling at me evily.

"Well hello dear daughter did you miss me!" He asked, i wasnt going to take it anymore, no more soft girl, no more weak child, i was going to fight my battles, i was going to knock this man down to  the ground where belongs.

"Answer me when i speak to you, you little bitch!" He shouted in my face.

"Sam whats going on!" Nick walked up to me, when he saw my dad at the door he stopped and growled.

"What are you doing here?!" Nick growled at my dad. My dad chuckled,

"Dad i think you should leave!" I told him and went to close the door in his face, when he put his foot in the way.

"I don't think so Samantha, i have some unfinished buisness with you!" He told me laughing.

"Get lost old man!" I shouted in his face at first he looked shocked then smirked.

"Now is that anyway to talk to your father?" He asked, i snorted,

"Was the way you treated me anyway to treat your daughter?" I asked back,

"You need to be taught a lesson!" He said.

"I was six you  sick bastard.!" I shouted in his face, my father was getting angrier.

"Sam be careful!" Nick whispered, i laughed.

"What can he do to me? He's a week old man who needs to be taught a lesson on how to treat someone!" I told Nick whilst looking at my dad, my dad layghed.

"What can you do to me?!" My dad chuckled and that was when i lost it, my fist flew straight at his face and hit his nose, you could hear it snap and the bones broke in it, my dad screamed out in pain.

"You little bitch!" He shouted.

"That's what you get! Now leave me and my family alone or you'll regret ever coming back!" I shouted in his face then slammed the door in his face.

I leaned against the door and closed my eyes, then i felt myself being pulled into someones arms. I opened my eyes and looked up at Nick.

"Where did that all come from?" Nick asked, i shrugged.

"I was fed up of him making me feel like shit, from now on no ones gunna treat me like that!" I told him, Nick smiled.

"Im proud of you Sam!" He told me. I smiled, and kissed him,

"Thanks!" I told him, he smiled and kissed me back.

"I love you Samantha Jones!" He told me, resting his forehead on mine smiling.

"I love you too Nick Roberts!" I told  him smiling.

"Lets go watch a film shall we?" He asked, i nodded,

"We shall!" i told him and we walked back to the living room and put a film on.

***********************************************************************************************

Thats all for today folks, hope you enjoyed it. comment / vote and fan!!!!!!!!

Love all my fans

Love Sophiesmithy123