Life - Part 5

I woke up and sat in the middle of the woods and marveled at it's beauty.

Sunlight streamed in through the pines. Birds twittered and called out to one another. Squirrels chatted and dashed everywhere.

As I sat there I realized that I need to regain my soul. Or life. Otherwise I wouldn't live to protect the people I loved.

Step one was to get over Ryan and Tori. They were together for life and there was nothing I could do about it.

I sat there and crossed my legs and meditated just exactly like Savitar had taught me.

Deep breaths in and out, in and out, in and out. Over and over until I could exist within my own realm and nothing bugged me.

After a few hours of that I got up and ate some bread and water. Then I took off to see the sights.

First I saw a mountain that was like a fairy tale picture. It's trees where covered in blues, reds, and greens. Animals of all shapes and sizes looked at me and chatted but decided not eat me.

How did I know? I could understand them.

Next I saw the Waterfall of Namroth. It's pure blue water rushed over the cliff and fell into a bright green pool that no doubt glowed at night.

Stones of all colors littered the ground. Weeping willows covered the area.

Another one I saw was the lost undercover cave of Besmuda.

In there I experienced a lesson that I would never forget. I also saw something that I won't forget. And I had a very interesting talk with someone.

After a week I crawled out of the cave and hiked to the castle.

I took a very much deserved shower and pulled on some clothes and this hoodie.

I jogged downstairs my spirit up and happy.

" Hey guys!" I said happily as I walked into the living room.

Nobody looked up for a minute so I started thinking I was some sort of ghost.

" Um guys?"

Finally dad looked up and shot me a glare before downing his glass.

I stood there awkwardly until Alana stood up and threw her glass at me.

" Whoa! Easy there girl! You already tried to kill me before."

" And you deserve it too bitch! You'll never replace my sister!" She screamed at me.

My mouth made an O as she stomped the floor.

" Your sister? Why I never. You were such a brat to me the first time why don't you just give up the act Alana?"

Alana's face twisted like she was about to tell me something else when suddenly she stopped and looked at me.