Coronation - Part 12

I woke up and yawned. Blinking at the sunlight I nearly shrieked for the millionth time when I spotted Pomo going through my clothes again.

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him and he was knocked onto his back.

" Hey!" He protested.

I huffed before trundling over and realizing that he had dresses spread out.

" What's the sudden interest in the dresses? You know I won't wear one right?"

" Well...."

" What does 'well...' mean?"

" Well it means that your coronation is tonight. And that is in three hours so."

" Oh man." I groaned and buried my face in my pillow. " I don't want to go." I mumbled.

" Well too bad princess I need you to go so that I can marry you."

I lifted my head. " What are you doing here?"

Ryan smiled and laid down besides me. " Your mom said I might as well start living in the castle, so she brought me here even though I protested."

I snickered. " Yeah once she set's her mind on something it's difficult to change it."

" Yeah. So are you wearing a dress tonight?"

" Yeah probably. But you have to go and get ready yourself."

He smiled before giving me a pat and going out the room and closing the room behind him.

I sighed dreamily and got up then went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth then slid into the bath.

I closed my eyes and thought about the whole ordeal and smiled.

Getting out I dried myself off and went rummaging in the first closet. Finally I pulled out a emerald green dress that was weird in it's own way. It had the bottom part free from the top part. The top part had no sleeves and almost looked like a crop top.

 The top part had no sleeves and almost looked like a crop top

I smiled. Perfect. Putting it on I twirled in front of the mirror and grinned just as Zoey barged in and squealed.

" Perfect! Now we need to do your hair."

I sat down and watched as she pinned my short hair away from my face.