2

N/o pov

After the whole summer spent at the agency or maybe in other trips that they always enjoyed.

Now was the time to go back. It was the last week and the school should start in a week.

"Let's go jimin. I'll make the enlistment while you wait here. It's not that big thing OK? "

Nodding he leaned on his mom's car feeling cool enough. Looking around he saw a group of guys leaning on their expensive cars.

Not really bothering to look at them afraid to catch their eyes because of the back smoke that circled them from their cigarettes.... Or the amount of tattoos.

After some minutes he saw his mom walking at him with a big smile placed in her face.

"We're done, now we can go eat ice cream " she said getting in the car as jimin was already in.

"Then we could go and buy takeaways? "

Seeing the beautiful shining eyes. How could she deny her pretty son? She couldn't.

"Of course baby. "

----------

"OK baby, wait here and I'll come in ten seconds "

Nodding, again he looked at his mother getting in. He leaned on the side of the car looking around.

Something catched his eyes, right a little further from this fast food, and in the left side from the fast food was a abandoned parkinglot.

Again he saw the same group drinking beer with the same black smoke. He hated the smell and was lightweight too.

It was already the second time and he didn't want to meet them again.

But sucks to be jimin because he will and he'll regret doing his next decision.