17

N/o pov:

Stumbling a few times as yoongi's grip on his hand was tight enough to leave an unwanted ugly bruise.

All the car ride all he could do was making himself little and thinking if yoongi finally got annoyed and let him be in peace.

But, not everyone gets what he wants right? Or maybe someone does, but in his case... He better stops thinking.

"Wait yoongi, this-this is-isn't my h-house" looking around to find a house with some pretty expensive cars parked outside. " my house is in the other direction, on the Lee's stre-"

"Who told you imma get you to your house? " getting out and opening jimin's door " get out"

Shaking his head jimin made himself away from yoongi. "Get the fuck out pretty boy" only to have a whimpered 'no'

And as fast as a blink of an eye, he saw jimin climbing his seat and opening the other door running.

But.. Where could he run? All he could see is a valley with flowers, no bushed no trees. Where would he hide? He can't make his own hole right now.

Running but his own luck left him, he stumbled every five steps he made. That's why he hears yoongi's giggling so loud.

"Hear me out, come back and I won't do nothing, I understand your fear, keep running and you'll a bullet right in your pretty big heart. You don't want that don't you? Knowing your mom broken for you?" As then he stops feeling yoongi approaching and throwing him on his shoulder.

"And I lied, God be in your way because I'm mad as fuck and all you can do is pray you won't be handicapped. " in a furious tone, yoongi went inside the house, upstairs where all could I see is four rooms and three bathrooms.

"And you" throwing jimin on the bed harshly " putting me into troubles and trying to escape" potinted out as he had a hand on his hip and another pointed on jimin " you fucked up pretty boy, I'll let you 20 minutes, pray till then because when I'll finish will be tomorrow morning and till then all you can eat is my dick"

Finished yoongi storming outside

Expect some smut next time