7

Bcs today and tomorrow I'll update bcs then I'll start hell

N/o pov:

"It's like a place that we built when we were little so last year we made it bigger. "

"Well it seems fine, but food and personal space it's missing" said jin biting from an apple.

"I'm fine with it, soo what if we go these two weekends days? " said jimin leaning on Jin.

"Yea, in one day, so me and jin we'll come to pick you up and get you there at 7 am" with a boring voice made it clear that Jin had to take his mom's car and bring them there.

"Yea anyway let's go home, we clearly just stay here to lose time and I'm hungry"

The three kissed each other on the cheek parting ways to go home even if it wasn't so away from school they lived in different ways.

Arriving home, jimin took of his black vans and went into the kitchen where him mom was drinking her coffee while looking at a movie.

"How was school my love "

"Mom, I didn't do it" hearing that she quickly looked at him and went to hug him.

"I knew you would be friends with the boys that were looking at you right when you got out from the car " 

"Yea they asked me to have our time this weekend at their own house in the woods"

How could she say no at her son that never did anything to hurt or angry her? Yea, there was time where 'no' was butted in but that's maybe the thing. He was fine with both answers.

"Well that's cool, I could call my new friend miss min. She has a son but she never really talks about even because he is rarely home so maybe we'll have our night? " giving him a cup of sweet warm coffee.

Yes, they did everything together to the point where they will see dramas with a cup of coffee and tears in their eyes like old ladies.

But let's not get into that little detail where they both got waisted.