8

N/o pov:

The last two days before his mini holiday with his friends has passed quickly that he though and it made him more excited for the first time to actually have this kind of thing with friends.

Jimin never had friends and for his first time, it's going so good. Even if he actually is looking more sicure not to male the tow new friends leave. The boys made sure to tell jimin that they accept him and he shouldn't be afraid.

They spent almost all the time together and seeing that jimin didn't trip over his feet nor a tremble of his dry lips. He told the boys that he lost his precious lip balm.

Gasping the boy never found the lip balm even if they checked the same area lost of times. And they dropped it when they got tired to have attention when they looked down and bending over.

It was 7 am. Jimin is pampered by him mother that catched him a while ago for tripping again because of his over hells excitement.

" I'll buy you a new one, so now that you got everything. Go and wait outside. Jin must be here anytime"

Of course his mom knew them. And jin was a very good boy that she enjoyed the mom talks and understanding as he related on everything miss park whined just like jimin about things.

And about taehyung. The boy as sensitive as jimin, was ethereal. She admitted it the first time the boy with blue eyes smiled.

They came here just to make company to jimin coming home once late at night after a little hang out around the town.

Going out, both of them stood in front of the mail box waiting for the car jin said that his parents landed.

After ten minutes a black suv came into their view as jin let the window down to greet miss park and send a flying kiss then noddint at jimin after putting his bag with clothes in the back.

"Have a good trip boys" said miss park almost tearing.

"Mooom it's only gonna be two days. I'm not going in Antarctica " whined jimin gaining  giggles from the two friends.

"Just like your mom. You whine just like her" said jin parting away hearing miss park yelling at him while jimin just huffed.

"I don't whine like my son"