Birthday w/ Namjoon

Amino Link - http://aminoapps.com/p/0jn9z5

Author's Note: My birthday was back in late April. So the theme of the edit was Taurus (nature and the bull constellation)

♕━━━━━━☾✦☽━━━━━━♕

Your birthday felt like it was any other day.

The morning started with a light rain to give the blooming plants some water.

Namjoon would be sitting beside you as you were reading a book by the window of your small apartment.

The book was one of the many recommendations from Namjoon for you to read; he did mentioned before that this particular book was very eye opening and you must read it. And, here you were now reading the book.

Namjoon would glanced up at your focus figure then to toward the cup that was seated by the window frame noticing that it was almost empty by now.

He stood up from his position making you glanced up for a second locking eyes with him. He nodded to you signaling to you that it was all okay. You nodded back to him once before going back to your reading.

He grabbed your empty cup and walked downstairs to get more hot water for your tea, and added a bit of honey to give it some sweet to it.

Soon he came back and placed the cup back on the window framed for you. You whispered a 'thank you,' to him as you glanced up again.

He would give you a dimple smile and leaned closer to you to kiss your temple, "anything for you my birthday sweetheart." He whispered back to you.

You knew that birthdays could be special by doing eventful things, but today just a simple day with your boyfriend was enough. Especially knowing that he will be gone soon for his new album released, so even if it meant just hangout by your window was eventful. It was enough for your heart to be flattered and to deeply appreciated it.