7 Individuals. 1 Bond: BTS

Amino Link - http://aminoapps.com/p/gw6yt6

Author's Note: This story is majorly based on Yoongi's point of view, but all seven members should be there. Also! This is a no romantic story.

♕━━━━━━☾✦☽━━━━━━♕

Prologue

We did debut as seven members.
We did produce music together for the first two years, but we weren't ever recognized as seven.

We got opportunities as individuals or duos.
Those opportunities were also our dream.
But, it wasn't to be chased as a group.

Then they were other life happenings that forced us to choose our second choices.
We parted ways, but we stayed in contact as much as we could.

Story

Date = August 24th, 2018
Time = 7:23 PM
Location = Seoul, South Korea

There was light rain outside of the Min restaurant. Many people using an umbrella to not get their clothes wet, and some finding a place to cover as they didn't bother to check the weather.

A black haired male ruse inside the restaurant. He quickly goes around the counter of the restaurant and grabs an apron and cleans his glasses as they got slightly foggy from the temperature change of outside to inside. He heard his father called from the inside of the kitchen, "Bulgogi bowl for table six. Quickly Yoongi." Yoongi nods and grabs the drink that was also placed on the order. Smoothly with both hands, he gets the drink and food to the table.

"Here is your Bulgogi bowl order along with your drink, sir," Yoongi says quietly as he hands over the food to the client, who's eyes show glee and hunger. Then the customer mumbles a 'thank you' before taking his chopsticks and start eating. If Yoongi was a second later, those eyes would have been angry. He knew to never upset a customer.

Yoongi goes over to another table and starts to clean the table just as he heard the small bell rang as new customers arrived inside the restaurant. Two young males in dance outfits came in while chatting about a new choreograph one of them had to perform two days ago. Yoongi could recognize both who happen to be his friends. They both are backup dancers for well-known celebrities and wore their hair black as Yoongi, but their hair is more stylish to match with the other dancers. He notices the differences between Hoseok's wavy hair and Jimin's slick back as they were part of different dance groups.

They entered the restaurant and walked to their usual spots. From the corner of his left eyes, Yoongi could tell that another of the waiters was making his way over to their table. Yoongi's turns his head over and caught the other waiter's attention and motion with some simple hand gestures that he will more than gladly serve the table. As the waiter nodded and moved on to another table, Yoongi makes his way to Jimin's and Hoseok's table and says in his usual tone, "what would you guys like to order?"

Hoseok was the one to look up and says, "wow, you always too serious, Yoongi hyung. You sounded like a robot just a minute ago." He chuckles and says finally, "I will like the special of the day. Extra meat because I want to treat myself tonight." He grins and glances over Jimin. Yoongi nodded his head as he wrote Hoseok's order and trailed his eyes over to the Jimin who happened to be still looking at the menu.