MBML Special [RM & V]

Animo Link - http://aminoapps.com/p/i945n5

Author's Note: This is a rewrite of a way MBML concept could had gone.

♕━━━━━━☾✦☽━━━━━━♕

"Do you remember those times when we were young? We always caused so much mischievous. Hyung, I actually still have those recordings from you. I cannot believe it was just a few years ago when this happen. Time does really fly by."

Gas Station

It was Friday night and Namjoon was looking at the cars that passed by the gas station he worked at. It was another slow day when his phone vibrated "Namjoon hyung! We are at the restaurant by your workplace for dinner, you are coming correct?" Jimin asked over the phone as Namjoon shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

He thought for a moment before he replied to Jimin, "I will be there." Instantly he heard the others cheering in the background. Jimin called out an "alright hyung we will be here when you come. Okay! Bye" louder than the rest of the others before the phone went dead because the call ended.

It took Namjoon another extra hour to actually get out work and clock out. His shift was over and another coworker took his place to be outside waiting for cars to come to get gas. Namjoon had to make sure to be on the other side of the gas station before taking out his cigarette and light it up. He walked several blocks to reached the restaurant. He looked around and noticed that not many people were around him, the temperature was chilly and the moon almost at its fullest.

Restaurant

Jin finally came with the orders of the drinks and pizza, "you all are such lazy dongsaengs you are making your hyung get all the stuff alone." JIn settled the two orders of large pizza in front of the others, just before they all went for the food and their drinks. Taehyung and Jungkook already having their first drink of the night. They were the youngest of the seven, but they were also the wildest of them all. A few seconds later the front door of the pizzeria was open and Namjoon steped in and walked over to his group of friends to eat with them. The others greeted him as he grabbed a slice a pizza and sat down beside Jin.

After a few drinks and another order of large pizzas....

The restaurant was empty except for seven guys in the corner. Taehyung already getting wild from his many drinks. He was holding his half-empty cup of beer as he decided to get up on the table and shout at the top of his lungs and laughed. Namjoon motioned for him to get down before the manager in the restaurant gets mad at them for causing to much chaos. Taehyung settled his drink down on the table before he jumped to land on the floor. He was about to grab his cup again when he saw a message from his sister. He already predicted why she was texting him. She was doing so to warm him about Jaehyun, who had way too many drinks tonight.

Taehyung ended up not getting his drink and stared at his phone before he shoved it inside his coat pocket. Jungkook glanced over to him and asked," everything alright, Tae hyung?" Taehyung gave him a small forced smile, "there is nothing to worry about." He sat back down on the chair, and waved over to a waiter to get him some water so he could sober up now since anything else was bitter to him.

Taehyung's House

It was now past midnight when Taehyung was outside of his house. As he entered the house he heard Jaehyun and his sister arguing, though he could catch what it was about. Taehyung kept walking towards the kitchen where he heard the argument coming from. He saw his sister trying to distance herself from Jaehyun, her eyes afraid which caused Taehyung to look back at Jaehyun. Jaehyun comes forward but Taehyung pushes him back, which only caused Jaehyun to get angrier and came forwards to pushed Taehyung back towards the table. That caused for all the beer bottle to fall. The image seemed to fade out for the moment since Taehyung's mind set him off to do something bad. The next him he remembered was that Jaehyun was sitting down on the floor and Taehyung's sister beside him. Taehyung panics and run out of the house.