[Shorts] Roommates w/ Namseok

Amino Link - http://aminoapps.com/p/ppbthz

♕━━━━━━☾✦☽━━━━━━♕

The meeting when Namjoon and Hoseok move in. Namjoon was nice and quiet while Hoseok was very exicted and full of energy.
Going grocery shopping with Hoseok to get food and ingredients for the house.
Occasionally watching Hoseok practice his dances moves in the apartment. If he noticed that you are interested he will ask you if you want to join him. He will teach you step by step being a good teacher.

Watching Namjoon and Hoseok cooking dinner when you are checking on them because you are busy with something else. If you are cooking, you will always ask one of them to taste it to know if the food is ready.
If Hoseok isn't around, Namjoon would invite you over to come with him to the café with him. Since he likes going there for inspiration, the smell of coffee and quiet mumbles of the people talking around him.

Expecting to take pictures of Namjoon for him to post on Twitter for KimDaily.
When Namjoon and Hoseok go back to their hometowns they occasionally send you pictures of RapMonie and Mickey since you always like to see how their pups are doing.
When the boys want to take a break and you are not busy, they would like to go out to the arcade, a museum, or the movies with you to enjoy some roommates time. You guys are always having fun!

Occasionally if you are around Namjoon would ask you to listen to his new song he is working on and hear your opinion.
Listening to both Namjoon and Hoseok practice to their songs, and always hype up when they practice their parts in Cypher songs.
One of the walls in the apartment is specialized for books many in which are Namjoon's books about fiction, traveling, nonfiction and many other books.
They will sometimes offer you to join them in vacation, and usually when pair with them. You will be expected to see their true bond as being the 94 liners in the group.

Taking selcas with Hoseok since he very much likes them and likes to update how are things in his day if he can on Twitter.
Always having Namjoon's and Hoseok's support on the job/career you choose or doing your best in school. They always want you to know that they are here for you.
Meeting the rest of the members at some point and getting along with them as well since they see you as family.