The Moon Dormitory

****Elizabeths Pov****

I wake up that morning with puffy eyes. I had sleept in but it doesn't matter anymore. My life was ruined and all I could think about was dieing. I get up and head to my closet. I pack my anit-vampire weapons and shove them all in the bag except my knife. It was a simple knife but it could do some damage. I close my suitcase and set it on my bed. Then there's a knock on the door. Come in. I mumble. My voice was horse from the night before. I go sit on my bed as a blonde haired boy walks in my uniform. Headmaster told me to give you this he says its a little big but he can fix it or something like that. He says. I get up and snatch the uniform out of the boys hand. Hey so your our new classmate. He says not leaving. I stare at the boy. Your one of them! I yell at him. i grab the knife that was on top of my suitcase and charge at him. He grabs my hand. Kaname-sama said to be careful with you. He examines me closer. Hey your that girk that fell on top if Kaname-sama he laughs. LET GO OF ME.I scream. I must have hurt his ears because he let goes of my hand. See you tonight you strange girl. He smiles at me. 

                                                                                           ( Schools About to End)

I've waited all morning and afternoon locked away in my room waiting for Zero to come. I check the clock and realize I need to change. I dash to the bathroom and change into my white and black uniform. I come out of the bathroom to find Zero going through my suitcase. You seem well prepared. He chuckles to himself. Well I can't trust those bloodsuckers. I mumble. I understand but do you need this many knives he says zipping back up my bag. Yes. I smile and grab it from him. He sighs and we head off to the Moon Dormitory. On the way there in I notice a little black box falling out of Zeros pocket. I grab it and shove it in my pocket to look at when I go to the dorms. Zero stops and stares at a large building. That's the Moon dorm. I say gawking at it. Yeah can you handle going in the by yourself? Zero asks. Yeah yeah I'll be fine. I say walking past him. Behave your self and remember you living with bloodsucker don't be so nice to kids that should be died. Zero says. Done worry Zero I'll behave. I say walking past the gaurd. I walk to the garden. The house is this way the guard says taking my arm. I try to escape from the guards grip but he just holds me tighter. We walk in the dorm. He leaves me in there by myself gawking at a coach. Hellllllllooooooooo!?!?!? I yell. Kaname-Sama that new students here. I hear a girl say. I look up at the balcony to see a girl with grayish hair staring at me. She was glaring so I smile and walked out of sight for her to see me.

Aido go watch the little girl she seems like trouble. The girl says. She was nice to me. I hear the boy from earlier say. All of a sudden I see that spiked hair blonde boy walk up to me. We're going to be leaving soon and Kaname-Sama get angry when he wakes up. Try not to distrube him. I am guessing Aido says. Thanks for the tip. I smile at him and start walking off. Hey wait up! Aido yells after me. I see some stairs and walk up them. Behave yourself now Elizabeth. I hear Kaname say. I look up to see the person that rescued me 10 years ago star down at me. I glare at him and reach into my pocket. I feel somebody hand grab my arm. I turn back to see Aido glaring at me. I can't have you hurting a precious pureblood. He growls. Would you like me to hurt you instead I ask pulling out a knife. He lets go of me causing me to cut his hand. Ow why you little- Aido knock it off now. I hear Kaname growl. Yeah let go bloodsucker. I mimic. He glares at me and I walk up to Kaname. So I have to live with you huh? I say roaming his face. Yes would you like to put your things away? He asks me a little tense. This makes me laugh and I say yes. 

Ruka please show Elizabeth her room. Kaname says. Yes Kaname-Sama the grayish haired girl says grabbing my arm and pulling me aside. A little tight. I say through my teeth. I don't care. She says squeezing my arm harder. I can feel it about to snap show grab her arm and twist it. She starts laughing. You think that's going to hurt me she says stoping at a door. I glare at her and hold my arm. Have fun while you last. I bet Kaname-Sama going to use you for food. She laughs and walks away. FILTHLY BLOODSUCKER! I yell at her. And she laughs harder. I open my room door and barge in throwing my suitcase at the wall. I throw myself into my bed and start crying. Hey! Another girls voice says. Shut up bloodsucker. I mumble. Keep it down or close your door. She continues. I SAID SHUT UP! I scream at her facing towards her. The girl had two pony tails with boys in them. Did you ask her yet. A boy with Brower spiked hair ask her. Yes but she just screamed at me. She replies with a mumble. Hey girl hurry up were going to be leaving for class. The boy mumbles and walks away. I get up off me bed and walk to my door frame and star at the girl. Names Rima. She says and walks after the boy. I walk after them to find them following all the other night class students.

Did you like your room? A boy with blonde hair says walking up to me. Stay back. I threaten. Oh come on Elizabeth cheer up and smile. I'll smile when h*ll freezes over. I say to him and follow the kids to the class. As we walk outside twilight was taking over and the fangirls where  gawking at Aido and Kaname. I sigh and push Aido aside and walk past Kaname. Oh are we following you know fun. Kaname says behind me. Great follow me to the river and drowned I say running off.

 *Kaname's Pov* 

I watch as Elizabeth runs away and glare at Skiki and Aido to go get her. Shiki sighs and walks off after her while Aido bows and runs after Elizabeth. I take a quick glance at Zero and notice the sad expression on his face. I smirk at him and walk to class.