Chapter 4

*****Elizabeth Pov*****

I watch as Kaname goes for a slap and then stops right by my cheek. You didn't flinch? He sighs and stops hovering on top of me. I am not afraid of you. I snap at him. Ichijo said you were talking about me in your sleep. He smiles at me. I feel my face blush. Maybe you have feelings for me? He snickers. Never will I ever love you. I hiss at him. I wish those words where true. He sighs and walks out of the room. "Father" comes rushing in. He stares at him face and then runs to get some warm water. How come you didn't tell us you had a fever! He yells and dabs my head with a warm wash rag. I don't have a fever. I mumble blushing even harder. Then why is your face so red. He says dabing my head some more. I don't answer that question and he stops with the wash rag. Elizabeth what did Kaname do to you. He mumbles. Ichijo sold me out and told Kaname that I was dreaming about him. I cry. Elizabeth your ok pull yourself together your not thinking straight! He yells in panic. Zero Yuki get in here quick please. He yells to the door. What's wrong! Yuki yells coming in. She's crying! Headmaster whines. "That's all its for." Zero sighs. I am not crying guys its called sweat. I mumble another tear running down my face. I sit up and instantly groan in pain. " Lay back down." Headmaster says pushing me back down.I am fine. I say. I  trying to get back up but Zero starts holding me down. Let go! I snap at him. He ingores me and I start struggling against his strength. Soon Headmaster places a mask on my mouth and my sight gets hazy until I fall alsleep.

                                           *** 3 hours later***

I rember hearing voices then I felt my body get picked up. I finally make out the voice it was Kaname. I could feel myself blush at the sound of his name. "Are you sure she doesn't have a fever?" I hear Ichijo say. Please just take her back to her dorm she's fine just let her rest and don't let her walk. A man's voice says. Then I hear a scream oh wait it was mine. It comes to stop as soon as somebody's  hand touches my forehead. " shhhh calm down your fine." Kaname mumbles. Put me down. I hear my self whisper. "Dont talk." Kaname mumbles stroking my cheek. I feel my body tense as we walk outside and the cold air rushes down on my body. "You'll be warm soon." Kaname mumbles. I start to open my eyes until he places his hand over my eyes. Kaname-Sama are you going to listen to what I've said?" Ichijo says. Let's talk about that in my room also find Aido,Shiki, and  Kain. " Kaname says angrily. "Yes Kaname-Sama." Ichijo says real fast. 

I soon feel the cold air end and my body get placed down on a bed. "I'll have somebody come check on you in a while. " Kaname says.  Ok I mumble as I cuddle up to the warm quilt. I quickly drift off to sleep. I wake up by the sound of the door creaking. I sit up immediately and regret it quickly. "Hey girl that's isn't good for your ribs." I hear Shiki say. Shut up. I mumble laying back down. "Do you feel ok?" He asks me not leaving. "I feel fine." I lie. I'll send the maid to bring tea." He says. He must have left because I didn't get anymore questions until I could hear Aido griping about Zero. I then hear footsteps come into my room. " Ms. Cross are you awake?" I hear a maid say. Yes. I mumble. "I can pour her glass." I hear Aido say. " Are you sure Mr. Hanabusa?" The maid asks. " He'll be fine." I hear Shiki say. "Oh ok." The maid says and then I hear footsteps creep to my bed. "Open your eyes pysco." Aido says. I open my eyes and the light blinds me. Aido,  Shiki, and Kain were all at the bed step. All of them had a cut across there face. "What do you mean to Kaname-Sama." Aido hisses. I mean nothing to him. I hiss back. "Then why'd he slap up." Shiki hisses. Oh did your model face get scratched. I yell at him. Then a chill runs up my leg. "Hanabusa stop she's already injured she doesn't need to freeze to death. Kain mumbles. "Maybe this can be payback. Aido grins at me. I watch as ice runs up all the way to my arms until it melts and the boys stare at the doorway. "K-k-kaname-Sama" Aido stutters. "Leave now! Kaname barks at them and walks over to me.