Elongated skulls

Elongated skulls have been found in ancient burial grounds around the world. Many are the result of a practice of intentionally deforming the skull with binding applied to the head during the early years of a child's life.

However, there is enough mystery in relation to some of these skulls that's worth investigating.

Throughout the ages stories of people with elongated skulls have been linked to the Gods and royalty all over the world. Today we think of an advanced alien race with having elongated head shapes.

When we picture a humanoid person with an elongated head, we automatically attribute that to an oversized advanced brain more superior to our own.

Evolutionist predict that in the future that the  human brain will evolve and will grow bigger as we get smarter. This will course our head shape to become elongated to fit our oversized brains.

The head of an elongated alien or God has never been found but we do have substantial evidence about the Neanderthals and we know that they had elongated skulls with bigger brains then our own ones.

40 thousand years ago the first group of Homo Sapiens evolved into the European racial group but they had bigger brains than Europeans of today.

For the last 40 thousand years Europeans brains size has been shrinking as the Neanderthal DNA becomes more diluted by Homo Sapien DNA.

Modern human faces tend to be small and tucked into the lower half of the head under a rounded brain case. The Neanderthal face tended to be larger, with a brain case set back in a longer skull.

An elongated skull hints at a Neanderthal inheritance and is particularly common in the British Isles, Scandinavia and Iberia.

The skull of one of ancient Egypt's most mysterious kings, Akhenaten, is depicted as having an elongated head. This is anomalous and not customary.

An elongated head ran in the family of the ancient Egyptian pharaohs of the 18th dynasty, to which Tutankhamun (1341 BC – 1323 BC) belonged

A reconstruction of Tutankhamen's features in 2005, based on CT analysis of his skull, concluded that his elongated skull was a normal anthropological variation, not a result of disease or congenital abnormality and suggest that Tutankhamen was of...

A reconstruction of Tutankhamen's features in 2005, based on CT analysis of his skull, concluded that his elongated skull was a normal anthropological variation, not a result of disease or congenital abnormality and suggest that Tutankhamen was of European heritage.

DNA studies are starting to confirm European DNA among the Egyptian elite

DNA studies are starting to confirm European DNA among the Egyptian elite. This directly links the ruling class of Egypt to Neanderthal and European heritage along with the physical attributes that are being found within their physical structure.

Then there is the Paracas skulls that come from the other side of the world in Peru. The DNA from these skulls links them to other elongated skulls found between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea not far from Egypt.

The elongation of these skulls are not caused by artificial cranial deformation, but rather by genetics with some of the elongated skulls cranial volume being up to 25 per cent larger and 60 per cent heavier than conventional human skulls.

This means that they could not have been intentionally deformed through head binding or flattening, as cranial deformation can change the shape but does not alter the volume or weight of a skull.

What the DNA studies show for sure is that the Paracas elongated skull people were not 100 percent Native American and had a lot of DNA from extreme eastern Europe and extreme western Asia.

It's looking like a migration pattern started from Europe going into Egypt and from Egypt to the Caspian, Black Sea area, then from there they traveled through the Persian Gulf, moving eastwards and eventually winding up on the coast of Peru.

Evidence points to a group of people who were strongly related to the Neanderthal and Eurasian heritage who's bloodlines ended up being a part of all different royal families around the world throughout ancient times.

The majority of interbreeding between Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens took place within what is now referred to as "the cradle of civilisation". The area in between the Caspian and Black Sea is located within the cradle of civilisation where some of the largest elongated skulls are found.

Some of these skulls are structurally different to the ones coursed by head binding and only have one parietal plate as opposed to the two normally found in modern human skulls of today, further pointing to the fact that the skulls are natural and not intentionally deformed.

Majority of elongated skulls found across the world are coursed by head binding but one needs to asks themselves why head binding become a common practice among different cultures around the world in the first place?

What was so special about having an elongated skull that made parents willingly deform their own children in such a brutal way?

What we know to be fact is that Neanderthals had a bigger brain than Homo Sapiens and that they had elongated skulls. We know that Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals interbreed and had offspring who's DNA runs strongest throughout the Eurasian populations.

Another fact is that the most closet and direct descendants to the Neanderthals were Cro Magnon Man, who are now commonly referred to as Early modern day Europeans.

Cro Magnon Man had bigger brains than other Homo Sapiens and had naturally elongated skulls like their Neanderthal ancestors.

Cro Magnon Man is not only the direct descendant to Neanderthals but is also the first group of people to have started roaming and occupying lands within the cradle of civilisation 30-40 thousand years ago.

Ancient civilisations do not take credit for creating and developing the first civilisations, they credit that to the Gods who had elongated skulls. A Elongated skull was a sign that one was related to the Gods and is why a lot of ancient cultures practice this ritual among the higher class.

Was it the Neanderthals or Cro Magnon Man who brought the concept of civilisations to the world?

Is head binding a tradition that comes from trying to impersonate a Neanderthal?

I think the answer could possibly be a yes but more research needs to be done to be sure!