Dave east (frustrated)

"Mommy" I felt a light slap on my face once I opened my eyes I saw it was my 3 year old little girl, Her name was kauri and she was the best thing that ever happened to me. "K what you doing baby, mommy tryna sleep" Dave said as he walked into the room. I smiled at him then looked to kauri as she began to lightly bounce on my tummy giggling at herself I laughed too.

Dave came over and picked kauri up from my tummy making aeroplane noises as he held her up in the air spinning around, I decided to get up out of bed and wash myself up. I could hear kauris laughs from the bathroom and Dave playing with her. He was such a good father he made me happy and he made kauri happy, Dave cheated on me a few times in the last before kauri was born but since she was born he has remained loyal... as much as I know.

"Y/n what's taking you so long" Dave shouted from the room as I dried my hair, I walked into the bedroom with my towel on "bae you always rushing somebody I just woke up" I said moving to the closet to find something to wear. "Mommy smelly K, you smell that" he said in a baby voice holding his nose as he looked at me, K laughed with him pointing at me "smelly mommy" she said "really? k you gon do me like that? What happened to girl code" I said opening my arms trying to walk to her but she just wrapped her arms around Dave. "Oh it's like that" I said walking back to the closet Kauri was such a daddy's girl it made me sick😂, she so cute.

As I searched for an outfit Dave and kauri went somewhere then Dave had came back on his own, by the time he got back I was in my underwear still trying to find something to wear. I felt Dave push himself up against me as I bent over picking up the towel I dropped, I smacked my lips pushing him away with my hand "I was hoping yo ass would still be in the towel" he wrapped his arms around my half naked body, "boy where's my child" I said looking up at him "she watching tv with her grandma she good y/n" he said in my ear before rocking me side to side as we stood."You know you ain't gimmie no pussy in a week" he said spinning me around to look at him, I smacked my lips "David baby, I ain't in the mood for alla that right now" I lied walking away from him, as I walked away he slapped my booty causing me to yelp. "Bae don't do that, that shit hurt" I said rubbing my naked booty. He locked his lips smirking "I know you like that rough shit, lemme bend you over and bust it open" he walked over to me grabbing me by my wrists, bending me over on the end of the bed. He held my hands down as he stood behind me. "Your momma here baby" I said quietly, he kissed his teeth leaning down into my neck kissing me from behind "she ain't listening"

I let out a soft moan as he kissed on my neck leaving a small hickey, he was massaging my butt with one hand whilst the other pinned my wrist down. I could feel his erection from his shorts causing me to get even wetter than I already was. "You want me y/n" he groaned in my ear as he pulled out his dick from his boxers, he slapped it on my ass cheek a few times before slidin my panties aside aligning himself with my opening "I want you daddy" I moaned softly. He slowly slid himself inside me, penetrating me it felt so good... suddenly I remembered he didn't lock the door and i heard someone coming up the stairs. I turned around pushing him off of me getting up from the bed, he held his hands out with his dick out his boxers looking at me like nigga why u do that. "You ain't locked the door bae" I fixed my panties back on me properly causing him to do the same with his boxers, he was still hard when the door knocked. I threw the towel at him indicating for him to cover himself, "who is it?" I said walking over to the closet and putting on my gown "oh it's just me baby, I came to tell y'all breakfast ready and kauri want y'all down there" daves mama said as she opened the door. I smiled at her fixing my gown "Okay we coming" I said, Dave was quiet my poor baby was frustrated he ain't got no pussy in a week and when he finally bout to get it we get interrupted 🤣. "I wasn't interrupting anything now was I?" His mama said before stepping out the room "no mama" he said lowly not making eye contact she laughed before making her way downstairs. I looked at Dave smirking "don't be mad Dave" I said walking to the door "mad? You don't understand the anger I'm feeling right na baby, we need a weekend to ourselves" he said walking behind me. "I know you right"

We walked into the kitchen and kauri was at the table already eating her pancakes, mama was still preparing some other dishes. Me and Dave went to sit at the table filling out our food "this smells soooo good mama, thank you" I said whilst taking a mouthful of food. Dave looked at me "thank you baby" his mama said. "I know what else would taste good" Dave nasty ass said to me from the table. "What's that" I said curiously he then went on to lip sync the words "this dick" I rolled my eyes looking at kauri she didn't see anything, she was too busy eating her food. "That tasty babygirl" Dave said wiping her lip that had a bit of syrup on it. "Very tasty" she said licking her lips before taking a sip of her orange juice.

After we was done eating breakfast Dave, kauri and I was watching cartoons well kauri was me and Dave was just on our phones, I decided to mess with Dave pulling on his beard as he was talking on the phone. He smacked his lips swatting my hand away but I kept on doing it "cut that shit y/n I'm on the phone dawg" he said sternly, waterfalls 💦💦💦 "ooo daddy" I moaned as he said that, he looked at me smirking before kauri said "no your daddy mommy, he mine!" She shouted going onto his lap hugging his head. I tried to reach out and touch Dave but kauri slapped my hand away shouting "NO!" I held my chest fake shocked "girl he was mine before yours tuh!" I said smacking my lips at her. Dave leaned over and began to whisper in my ear "I'm only yo daddy in the bedroom and at night, act right. You still owe me my pussy too i ain't forget" as he leaned away he bit down on my ear then licked it causing me to tingle down below.

Maybe the most detailed one I've done in  awhile, hope you enjoyed it because I enjoyed writing it!!!!

Vote and comment.

Name a few rappers, men y'all want me to write about next here ❤️🖤❤️