Takeoff :P

i walked into me and takes bedroom and he was laying on our bed on his phone, he hasnt been showing me any attention lately ... since he came back from tour we've been arguing alot only because he's been distant but he thinks ive been distant which isnt true at all. i walked over to him and layed on his back he rolled over and pulled me into his arms kissing my cheek.

takeoff: you good?

y/n: mhmm...

takeoff: cap

y/n: ... how am i lying, im fine kirsh damn.

i got up from his arms and walked around the bedroom i was fine until he said that dumb shit, now he got me thinking about everything thats gone down the last few weeks.

takeoff: why you got an attitude you been acting crazy lately. y/n you really need to chill ma

y/n; i been acting crazy lately? pfft please you the one acting different and weird since you came back from tour

takeoff: nah thats u 

takeoff got up from the bed and kissed his teeth whilst sitting on the end of the bed, rubbing his face he didnt say anything for a few moments nor did i, i just stared at him in confusion.

takeoff: you know what, ima leave

y/n: where?

takeoff: nunya business

y/n: are you coming back?

he just shrugged and i felt a wave of range and shoved him and he fell onto the bed looking at me like i was crazy he just got back up and walked out the bedroom i hit him in his back but he ignored me and left. Takeoff didnt come back that whole night so i called offset to see where he was at

{PHONE CALL}

offset: wassup sis

y/n: hey set, you seen kirsnick?

offset: uhhh yh niggas sitting across from me

y/n: can you put him on for me

offset: uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ---------- yo sis he said he aint wanna talk right now call tomorrow

y/n: bu-- 

before i could finish my sentence offset hung up, that whole night i cried because i didnt know if me and take was over for good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its been a good few weeks since ive seen takeoff or even spoken to him, quavo and set call me now and then to keep me updated on him and check up on me... they said he's being reluctant to speak to me because he thinks im over him, but i aint im trying to explain this to them but they aint getting it! oh well, i know takeoff will be back he cant stay away longer than a month he gonna have to see me sooner or later.

i woke up yawning and stretched my body before getting up and doing my hygiene i went downstairs and made some breakfast while i was making breakfast my front door opened and i heard familiar voices, it was quavo, offset and their boys but no takeoff.. i was hoping he would of been with them but i guess not sighed disappointedly but then smiled as the boys walked into the kitchen.

quavo: waddup sis, fix us a plate

offset: yh that shit smell goooooood

i laughed at them and greeted the other boys before filling them all out a plate of food, we sat down and ate whilst talking about there tour coming up in a few months and new music but what i really wanted to know was whats going on with takeoff and where he was at.